What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Wife and I had planned to go out for St. Patrick's Day tonight but since she's sick I'm going to enjoy a few IPAs while I wait for my meatball sub to be delivered. I'll post pics soon:p Then it's movie time. Watching Creed hope it's good;)image.jpeg

The wife and i are headed out to the annual brew fest, all you can eat and drink[emoji33] ill post pics later.... If im still conscious[emoji15]

I just looked up nutritional info for the tacos I ate...
How in the hell does 7 tacos and a cup of refried beans come out to:
2800 cals
156 g protein

The sites nutritional information has to be correct, right?

20160312_155201.jpg 20160312_155217.jpg
Not food but here is my outdoor kitchen I built last summer, still a work in progress. Will be putting a ledge stone veneer on it. It has black concrete counter tops that match the gas firepit and bench. The whole patio is 850sq. Ft.

Meal 5 Preworkout
60g cookies and cream whey
1 cup almond milk
1/3 cup cream of rice
Stevia
Sugar free chocolate syrup
82ddb853297b42a20769688b5aaa3aff.jpg

How many ounces of meat do they put in their tacos?
Dunno man...I was under the impression that nutritional data was some thing very costly that had to be determined by the FDA. Any legitimate business would gladly pay for and carry for their customers enjoyment. While yes it was a HUGE meal I'm a bit skeptical 7 tacos and a cup of beans turns in to 2800 cals and 156 g protein.

What do you guys know about regulated nutritional data?

Wife and I had planned to go out for St. Patrick's Day tonight but since she's sick I'm going to enjoy a few IPAs while I wait for my meatball sub to be delivered. I'll post pics soon:p Then it's movie time. Watching Creed hope it's good;)View attachment 37024

Hells yeah. This is the first saturday night i have had off in a loooooong time, so i am having a couple drinks myself, and also probably going to watch creed haha

One of my regular customers got a new smoker and brought me some ribs earlier, quite tasty.

20160312_135113.jpg

Now having some steak and red potatoes and a mountain of greenbeans cuz im sick of brocoli haha
20160312_175507.jpg

Also, gonna have a couple beers and a little bacardi silver tonight, first saturdaythat i havent had to work a double in a while so im going to take advantage and actually enjoy my saturday night. I would be going to the gym if i could, but i guess this is the next best thing.