What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Yeah ive heard good things about it. If nothing else it will be funny to watch sly putz around and mumble lol
Sly can act his dick off. Dude is number 1 all time action hero. Cmon
1)rocky
2)rambo
Wtf is better than rambo? Cmon
3)over the top :p:eek:cha:confused:;)That's right over the top. Suk deez nutz

So the wifey picked these up for me last week as a treat every once in a while. You guys ever tried them? Im a big root beer fan and could drink it every day if it was in my diet:) 12 yr old Stepdaughter cracked one of the root beers open and tried a drink on accident, lol. Trying one of the colas now. Initially taste just like cherry cola without as much carbonation and then the aftertaste is kinda fermenty tasting. Not bad but probably wouldn't buy again. Will probably be in my fridge a while but may will drink one every once once in a while to take the edge off.
0da772b69bb646cdd03a0176cbd2adc6.jpg

So the wifey picked these up for me last week as a treat every once in a while. You guys ever tried them? Im a big root beer fan and could drink it every day if it was in my diet:) 12 yr old Stepdaughter cracked one of the root beers open and tried a drink on accident, lol. Trying one of the colas now. Initially taste just like cherry cola without as much carbonation and then the aftertaste is kinda fermenty tasting. Not bad but probably wouldn't buy again. Will probably be in my fridge a while but may will drink one every once once in a while to take the edge off.
0da772b69bb646cdd03a0176cbd2adc6.jpg

Yeah, cracked one open at a party, was distraught that it wasnt a beer like.i thought, was mess distraught when i found out it has booze in it lol. They are ok, i dont like sweet stuff though.

Sly can act his dick off. Dude is number 1 all time action hero. Cmon
1)rocky
2)rambo
Wtf is better than rambo? Cmon
3)over the top :p:eek:cha:confused:;)That's right over the top. Suk deez nutz

Hahah of course i love sly, guy kicks ass. Just crackin a little joke, because you know damn well that the older he gets the harder he is to understand.

c8d900259583ff3a29a453d3f344f0bb.jpg

Little extra hot (this shit was like uranium) chicken curry w/ basmati rice :)

No cooking for old WP tonight :)

Hit some box squats today, then 20 miles in 60 minutes on the bike. [emoji15]

802ac3d102b8ea850315845e63e75c95.jpg

Post workout meal....Wendy's double cheese and spicy chicken salad. Dog had a jr burger.

4e381af6bcb7917147e295a4e646ece3.jpg

Salad wasn't very good. [emoji35]

Hit some box squats today, then 20 miles in 60 minutes on the bike. [emoji15]

802ac3d102b8ea850315845e63e75c95.jpg

Post workout meal....Wendy's double cheese and spicy chicken salad. Dog had a jr burger.

4e381af6bcb7917147e295a4e646ece3.jpg

Salad wasn't very good. [emoji35]

Love that ol dog of yours Seven ---reminds me of a buddies old Akita years ago (I think Ive told you this before). Looks very loyal ...:cool:

Love that ol dog of yours Seven ---reminds me of a buddies old Akita years ago (I think Ive told you this before). Looks very loyal ...:cool:

Thanks Ogh...I believe you have told me that. She's great dog...just turned 13 in Jan. She should be good for another 13 though.