What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I left work early Thursday soon after lunch.
I developed a case of the cripplers, and puking. I have not left my bed other than to puke or to make water dookie. Needless to say i have not eaten much of anything, my wife is making me a grilled cheese as we speak..... hopefully it tightens up my turds.
I am normally 210 but weighed in this morning and I am a scrawny 195.
Get well soon brother!

Sunday cheat. Fajitas.
Took my wife out after our leg day.
I kept it simple with the steak.
She got the kitchen sink... the Patron fajitas... which is chicken, steak, shrimp, AND bacon.
1898df061711f32359d83304a65a37b6.jpg

Nice fajitas .

I developed a case of the cripplers, and puking. I have not left my bed other than to puke or to make water dookie. Needless to say i have not eaten much of anything, my wife is making me a grilled cheese as we speak..... hopefully it tightens up my turds.
Hope you feel better soon!!!

What did ya do , sniff too many paint fumes o_O
Keep that spray mask on ! ;) lol

And its my 3rd day of low carbs , I didnt even carb-up after the work-out . Today is better than yesterday .

Im not looking for keto , just gonna do a solid week of under 50 carbs/day then start cycling carbs . Just low and high days , no more medium days . Too confusing .
Probably 3-1-2-1 .
Feeling sluggish today, so I carbbed up! Thinking of you OG! Stuffing topped pork chops and real Mac and cheese.0313161810_HDR.jpg

Hope your better for the big holiday tomorrow :D

Get better soon Sean. I hate that feeling brother.

Diggin this mr. Everybody killer :)

You have problems with food sticking to the iron? Even with oil?

As your pan gets more seasoned , food will stick less .

Season it good ...lightly oil it--get it short of smoking hot--remove from heat---then cool down . Wipe it with a little oil and paper towels . Put it away lightly oiled .

As your pan gets more seasoned , food will stick less .

Season it good ...lightly oil it--get it short of smoking hot--remove from heat---then cool down . Wipe it with a little oil and paper towels . Put it away lightly oiled .
Thanks for the tip!
20160313_203919.jpg
Spicy pork chops for the weeks lunch prep. Browned in the skillet first. Well see how it turns out. Another 1st time recipe :) will be served over dat white rice