What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

20160314_113751.jpg

The chicken thing turned out pretty decent. Had some fresh guacamole my girlfriend made last night and a little lettuce and shredded Swiss on it. It tasted pretty good and was spicy enough to get my nose running.

If I can get half as lean as you I"ll be happy TNE ;)
Hahaha. You seen it brother.... Ice cream and frozen yogurt ! :D You've got it. Just stick to it. You'll start to feel small, but then you'll see how fucking big you look. illusion ! I'm the youngin around here just tryna get the mass of you oldies

Actually Im planning on bacon & eggs ,banana & pancakes in the morning then an extra big box of House fried rice from our local chink-shop . A handful of trail mix through-out the day then some buttered pasta (and steak) at night :rolleyes:...yes Im daydreaming :D
Then back to low carbs that morning :mad:
I eat all the M+Ms out of the trailmix...
yup. I'm that guy :(

Actually Im planning on bacon & eggs ,banana & pancakes in the morning then an extra big box of House fried rice from our local chink-shop for lunch. A handful of trail mix through-out the day then some buttered pasta (and steak) at night :rolleyes:...yes Im daydreaming :D
Then back to low carbs that morning :mad:
Had Chinese this weekend, its my go to when i been out to late and drank a little to much fermented hops [emoji4]View attachment 37167

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457980812.868675.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457980812.868675.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 12
So here's what I'm thinking.

I can't find any decent websites for what I want to do so I'm gonna just create a website for it.

I'm gonna call it: The Brotein Cookbook.
USER submitted recipes that I will put into a sleek looking website witth drop down menus and you can view it on your phone.

Been doing graphic design and websites for years. So thoughts?!

I can't find any decent websites for what I want to do so I'm gonna just create a website for it.

USER submitted recipes that I will put into a sleek looking website witth drop down menus and you can view it on your phone.

Yes beanz!!!! Sounds great brother! I know I would use it. And let the first recipe be OGH's oatmeal cookies!

Back to the squat rack - 380x10x3 .
Its nice having all the sets in one exercise . Just do your 10 sets (plus 2 warm-up sets) and get out . I added leg ext today 4x6 .
4x6 is used on non-10x3 exercises .

Square space.
They look fine and super quick to layout.
One request...post a pic of you in an apron with the guns out!