What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I knew seven was coming with a clip ;)
The movie man never let's me down. Who can forget that line?
IDK trukk, dont sound great but neither does oatmeal with cottage cheese, but its very good so who knows till you try.
Let us know how it tastes, might become a big hit
emoji6.png
Tastes great:cool:
But I ate food with sand in it for months at a time. So I may not be one to ask lol
I love tuna and mustard. Ate a lot of that over the few months. Red hot adds a nice touch also:D Mustard is great on salads also. :p
See a man who knows fine cuisine:D
You sir are a scholar

Ya'll like corn fritters and such cooked in a cast iron skillet?

I'll do some this weekend, may even do squash and sweet potato fritters too

Thanks @Sabian, I'm finally right as right can be. Down a few pounds, thank goodness for dirty bulking for several more weeks.
June 1st. Game on, you my friend along with @Notits and doms inspire me for clean eating for sure.
Good deal glad your better Sean. Definitely looking forward to your clean meals brother! Your "dirty bulk" meals are extraordinary and I bet you "clean bulk" will be just as good.

I never really dirty bulk, keep it clean and consistent and just start adding cheat meals in, up to three times per week when the blast is full boar. Usually cut in the summer too but not this summer. Blasting test, deca, dbol and adding cals! Gonna blow up this summer!

1747cbca89cde7f678b7831015b583c4.jpg
9a767e60395b4dbff1e07cdea194189d.jpg

Also just posted some personal news fellas in the " most dangerous harmful member" thread for anyone who's into that sorta thing.

Good deal glad your better Sean. Definitely looking forward to your clean meals brother! Your "dirty bulk" meals are extraordinary and I bet you "clean bulk" will be just as good.

I never really dirty bulk, just start adding cheat meals in, up to three times per week when the blast is full boar. Usually cut in the summer too but not this summer. Blasting test, deca, dbol and adding cals! Got some tren e and some other goodies to add in also. Gonna blow up this summer!
Sounds like a fun summer to say the least.

Oh man, what I'd give for a whole mess of cookies and ice cream! The old lady bought a box of Samoas a couple weeks ago just to test my dedication I guess. They remain unopened. Great success!

Lol fuck that, i downed a box of samoas the other week. Told myself inwould eat like two at a time, im not responsible enough to have a whole boxnof samoas lol