What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Lol fuck that, i downed a box of samoas the other week. Told myself inwould eat like two at a time, im not responsible enough to have a whole boxnof samoas lol
It's tough bro. Every time I open the cabinet they're just sitting there, staring me in the face, calling me a pussy and daring me to eat them. Lol. I just know I'll feel like a schmuck after I do. I think the old bird is trying to sabotage my cut!

It's tough bro. Every time I open the cabinet they're just sitting there, staring me in the face, calling me a pussy and daring me to eat them. Lol. I just know I'll feel like a schmuck after I do. I think the old bird is trying to sabotage my cut!

Well...you're a stronger man than i, bruddah!

Because i would just say "looks like a cheat meal" hahahha

1747cbca89cde7f678b7831015b583c4.jpg
9a767e60395b4dbff1e07cdea194189d.jpg

Also just posted some personal news fellas in the " most dangerous harmful member" thread for anyone who's into that sorta thing.
What forum can i find that thread?

This one. It's in the " general Disscussion" section . It just got crazy in there. Chris Hanson showed up and revealed that mindless work is a pedophile with proof to back it up. Crazy shit man
Found it. I really hope that shit aint true. Seems like a nice guy and this would end him here.

Found it. I really hope that shit aint true. Seems like a nice guy and this would end him here.

me too me too. Im doing some investigations now. He has a few different real life identifies so its taking a min. If i can clear him i will but if I find something that tells me this is all true I will end his stay here.

Read back further and see my good news :)

me too me too. Im doing some investigations now. He has a few different real life identifies so its taking a min. If i can clear him i will but if I find something that tells me this is all true I will end his stay here.

Congrats Odie, nothing and i mean NOTHING in life will ever give you the joy and love of life, then being a father. If i had to choose between a billion dollars and being a father.. Keep your billion im a dad.

WOOHOO congrats man! Gonna be a softy in no time ;)

Back