What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

image.jpeg
TNE's plain ol get it done meal.

I'll start entertaining more when I bust the grill out this summer. Don't worry!

What all you got in this? I need some lunch ideas that are simple and that I can just throw in the microwave at work and this looks perfect.
My man.. It's my everyday twice a day.

Half pound of ground chuck
2 cups of cooked rice

Twice a day!!

I don't eat chicken as I'm higher fats and need a more dense food like chuck.. But when I do eat chicken ( as I'm about to on this cut )

But when I do cut

8 oz of chicken shredded with bbq sauce is a meal
It's some nice pulled chicken bbq taste. Love it.

Enjoy !!!

Thanks, that is simple. I think I can work with that, may add some kind of bean and I've got some peppers lying around... You'll be seeing a pic of the result tomorrow.
Sounds good! Yeah I'd like to add on but being on the go and fitting that specific Tupperware that combo fits best and is the most macro dense that I've found

me too me too. Im doing some investigations now. He has a few different real life identifies so its taking a min. If i can clear him i will but if I find something that tells me this is all true I will end his stay here.

Read back further and see my good news :)
Congrats OdieM !!!!! Awsome news:D

4c7654f2e4cec3fd99c1b8cca3f37de3.jpg
3d8dada8a5f2c1dab452d27603377604.jpg
fc7fefd4b3a272eb5c575277f8e2efe5.jpg
73e97fb56533426d2cc3a200710e131b.jpg

Post workout crooked neck squash fritters with ranch..... I won't bore ya'll with the rest of my supper.

Sponsors