What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I'm jealous of your lifestyle you sandle-footed fuck :D
I thought of you actually (in a strictly heterosexual lifemate kinda way)
Here you go, todays post workout meal, seared Ahi and organic salad with honey mustard. Really good but cant stop thinking bout that sub[emoji16]
Saddle-footed fuck lol!!! You deff had me on that one[emoji1]View attachment 37364

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458181697.764348.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458181697.764348.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 13
@Mr.B66. Hey hey hey! No T in the Beanz lol... jk man I got you, check it.

Take your ground beef and or pork and place in a medium bowl. And add
Bread crumbs
1 egg
Salt and pepper
Ground mustard
Garlic powder
Worcester sauce (I can't spell)
Brown sugar
Ground tyme
And oregano

Make into balls and then steam them. If you don't have a steamer you can bake them or just throw in a skillet and fry until cooked through. Top with mozzarella cheese and marinara and broil

Cheers
Thanks beanz, and sorry bout the t, i suck at details sometimes[emoji6]

Meatballs 2-1 ration ground beef vs Italian sausage can't go wrong. Use a little Italian bread crumbs and 1 or 2 eggs depending on how much you are making. Plus some fresh garlic. Same concept as burger or meatloaf right.
Thanks volt I appreciate the recipe!!

Still grinding. Ground beef, brown rice, egg, avocado, salsa.
5f4c85bceca75e35f7c8bbb52def1454.jpg

Meatballs 2-1 ration ground beef vs Italian sausage can't go wrong. Use a little Italian bread crumbs and 1 or 2 eggs depending on how much you are making. Plus some fresh garlic. Same concept as burger or meatloaf right.

Same here , all the meatballs we make are half ground beef with half ground Italian sausage . Add a lil Italian seasoning and a pinch of cinnamon & salt. Wa-lah ! :)

20160317_113520.jpg

@Thenewera I kind of messed it up, bought a pound of ground chicken by mistake, didn't realize it until I was cooking it. Added red lentils and the peppers I had lying around. Turned out pretty well anyway.

I remember when it started. It's good to see foodies are still around posting pics and sharing meals. We all know meal prep and chicken sucks it's always nice to see things spiced up. OGH's baby has grown into a full grown man. It is the shelter of the craziness of meso.
Welcome back Volt!