What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

You can make your meatballs with no binder like egg or bread/cracker crumbs if your low carbing it . ;)They will roll up and turn out prefect with just meat and Italian seasoning . Same with meatloaf but its a lil dryer/tougher without egg/crumbs . Still quite good .
Hey OGH , you doing cornbeef today? Even without the taters and cabbage it should still be great, with mustard of course.

Eggs and a burger on Killer Dave's 100% Whole Wheat. Still working on my fried egg and presentation skills. [emoji17] EQ has got me so hungry I don't have time to play around. Lol

11d07a40c9ebdbe5146800d2813d3278.jpg

Another prep meal down. Turkey and kale meatballs, butternut squash,asparagus,eggplant and wild rice with peas. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458256071.960710.jpgCant wait till tomorrow,junk food all day.
Oh forgot, grapefruit cup for desert.

Ahh- theres times when I wish I could drink again.....THIS ISNT ONE OF THEM !! :p
....I"ll take the sundae instead !! ;) :):)
Im cruising so I may as well make the most of my last 4 weeks haha. And all wrong.... This isn't your ordinary Sunday OGH... This is a fried cheesecake tortilla with ice cream and chocolate overtop... Now how you feel about that?

Eggs and a burger on Killer Dave's 100% Whole Wheat. Still working on my fried egg and presentation skills. [emoji17] EQ has got me so hungry I don't have time to play around. Lol

11d07a40c9ebdbe5146800d2813d3278.jpg
Heck yeah, eq had me waking up 2 , to 3 in the morning just to eat.

Eggs are eggs, your hamburger and eggs look fine.

Well he hangs out (literally) in teen bb forums and cops questioned him about a kidnapped child...but they "bought" his story. So FUCK YES!!!
Its kinda weird not seeing MW posting in here. I dont know if he's guilty of any crime or not so im not gonna go there, but hangin in a teenage BBing forum is not against the law,BUT it is also not normal behavior for a fifty something strait dude, thats for sure.