What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

The struggle is NOT real if you cook your food right.

Fresh, moist, tender, and tasty.... that's how I like anything I put in my face haha!

35dcec2977045f501eb75b359391740d.jpg

image.jpg Leftover rotisserie chicken parts doused in hot sauce . Plus a tbs of Cal. Ranch olive oil . Keto brunch . lol !

Last edited by a moderator:
@sweetbeanz @rubisean @Wunderpus and anybody else that might know a killer meatball recipe. So A few days ago Sabian posted that picture of a meatball sub, and i cant stop thinking about that f-in sub.
Friday is affectionately known as fatboy friday around my house as i eat pretty boring and strict the rest of the week. This fri im gonna make meatball subs and ive seen where different meats can be used to make some badass meatballs so anyone with experience with this im all ears. Right now i have grass fed organic beef and im thinking about mixing it with pork or ground chuck or anything that one of my meso bro's or sisters may suggest.
2 days and my mouth is already watering so lt would be great to hear different ideas [emoji4]
That meatball sub was delicious :D
image.jpeg
Looking forward to seeing your meatball subs. You never seem to disappoint ;)

Same here , all the meatballs we make are half ground beef with half ground Italian sausage . Add a lil Italian seasoning and a pinch of cinnamon & salt. Wa-lah ! :)

You can make your meatballs with no binder like egg or bread/cracker crumbs if your low carbing it . ;)They will roll up and turn out prefect with just meat and Italian seasoning . Same with meatloaf but its a lil dryer/tougher without egg/crumbs . Still quite good .

image.jpeg
I figured the whip cream counted as food. :p:eek: Damn I'm out of control with this cruise.

Wanna see a green mini beer? For the holidays?!