What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Sounds and looks good to me. I wasn't sure what chorizo was.....Googled it. I'd probably go no chorizo. Naw throw it in as well. :)

Haha. There's only a small amount added in there for flavor. It's so bad because high in fat but so tasty. That's definitely a no-no for me once I start cutting, lol.

I don't see an amazing plate of food from you so yes you made the hit list.

Just playing bud. I'm badly sick. Came home from work around noon and slept 6 hours and I still feel like shit. Hope I kick it before my wedding/honey moon
Shit that sucks, i can't believe how many people i know are getting some badass flu. I haven't had a flu in about 15 years and i hope to keep it that way.

I don't see an amazing plate of food from you so yes you made the hit list.

Just playing bud. I'm badly sick. Came home from work around noon and slept 6 hours and I still feel like shit. Hope I kick it before my wedding/honey moon
Yeah, I had it last week... btw Beanz had me on the meal, guess he made the list by proxy.
Get well soon.

In Rhode Island for work convention. Eating at nice steak and sea food place. New York strip , bacon Mac and cheese and lobster mash potatoes .:):):) So goodimage.jpeg

Still grinding. Round 6. Same mix as last night. Egg, ground, rice, avocado, salsa. Getting ready to blast off next week[emoji15][emoji51]
3a0aa0ea247889e2450e0a1b37f6e274.jpg