What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

You so suck that you can eat that and look like that at the same time. Please tell me that you only do that like once a year or that your AVI is fake. I want to poke you in the eye through my tablet screen. You've got to be under 30. My BF% went up just looking at that.
I'm going to Dairy Queen...Fuck it.
My age is well under that! It's more of a three time a week type thing. Kind of like a fuck it give me type 2.

You enjoy that shit

Today was my High carb day and yes it was pancakes & eggs & bacon & buttery syrup. Sorry no pics :eek: but I was without phone and on a job .

I had high glycemic headrushes !! :) takes a while to adjust back to carbs after 7 days

20160318_123423.jpg Made corned beef yesterday for the people im staying with, all of da beef was consumed last night hut there is plenty of taters and carrots and cabbage so i am having that with some london broil i whipped up. Now just waiting on my ride to the train station, and i shall be en route to portland! Its fuckin slayer time!

image.jpeg
All I got from today. In all seriousness my camera snapped too soon so I didn't even get to spread my lats or position myself correctly. But as you can see, it's 100% real here. Hard work pays off. No photoshop. No editing.

KING TNE

Made me some protein snickerdoodle cookies A bit ago. Didn't feel like having a dish to clean so it's on paper towel instead of somethin fancy lol
Recipe:
1 scoop PES snickerdoodle protein
50 grams Vitafiber syrup
7 grams oil of your choice
15 grams oat flour

Measure out your vitafiber and put in microwave for 20 seconds, then add dry ingredients and oil. Mix well. Scoop out with spoon 4-6 cookies depending on how big you want them ( i usually make them smaller as they seem to cook better) Place on lightly greased cookie sheet and place in oven preheated to 320. Bake for 10-14 minutes. Upon removal sprinkle a bit of cinnamon and if desired sprinkle with a bit of sugar.

Macros are something like 15 p 6 f 60 carbs with 45+ grams coming from fiber.
WP_20160301_15_21_44_Pro.jpg

Made me some protein snickerdoodle cookies A bit ago. Didn't feel like having a dish to clean so it's on paper towel instead of somethin fancy lol
Recipe:
1 scoop PES snickerdoodle protein
50 grams Vitafiber syrup
7 grams oil of your choice
15 grams oat flour

Measure out your vitafiber and put in microwave for 20 seconds, then add dry ingredients and oil. Mix well. Scoop out with spoon 4-6 cookies depending on how big you want them ( i usually make them smaller as they seem to cook better) Place on lightly greased cookie sheet and place in oven preheated to 320. Bake for 10-14 minutes. Upon removal sprinkle a bit of cinnamon and if desired sprinkle with a bit of sugar.

Macros are something like 15 p 6 f 60 carbs with 45+ grams coming from fiber.
View attachment 37530
45+ fiber..Holy [emoji90]...Lol

I'm late to the party, but here's my first contribution. 22 carbs, 17 fat, 20 protein per serving.
7d5f71ee1d3fdbdc731591963367e7af.jpg