What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

SEMI LONG POST SO READ:

I'm ready for guys to submit their recipes for the Brotein Cookbook. And these are the guidelines

1. Full ingredient list
2. Directions for the meal
3. A GOOD quality photo (I can tweak it to)
4. Your submitted by name, ie "sweebeanz"
5. Presentation! Presentation!

I have these categories so far.
Brotein (steaks,pig, elk ect)
Chicken
Seafood
BROsserts
And cheat meals.

I'm always going to be updating the website and any ideas or contributions are accepted! I'm pumped for this thing. Now I can't have a million recipes, but when you submit make sure it's something you want and everyone one can submit as much as they want

Send to:
thebroteincookbook@gmail.com

Party!

SEMI LONG POST SO READ:

I'm ready for guys to submit their recipes for the Brotein Cookbook. And these are the guidelines

1. Full ingredient list
2. Directions for the meal
3. A GOOD quality photo (I can tweak it to)
4. Your submitted by name, ie "sweebeanz"
5. Presentation! Presentation!

I have these categories so far.
Brotein (steaks,pig, elk ect)
Chicken
Seafood
BROsserts
And cheat meals.

I'm always going to be updating the website and any ideas or contributions are accepted! I'm pumped for this thing. Now I can't have a million recipes, but when you submit make sure it's something you want and everyone one can submit as much as they want

Send to:
thebroteincookbook@gmail.com

Party!
I suggest you start a thread to give the cookbook more exposure as well as update guys on progress and what they can do to get involved!
Thx Beans!
(n nice avi ;) )

EDIT: maybe one day we could try to get the calories under the finished shot for a suggested serving size, or have categories based on diet goals with suggested meals? gettin fancy now...but who knows maybe one day this could turn into a revenue stream for you

Last edited:
I like all these threads that open the door for members to get involved in the community. My thread hasn't really gotten a foothold just yet but I'm hopin all the gardeners, fisherman, hunters come out of the woodwork once it gets warmer. @Perrin Aybara posted a nice squat shot in the "Workin" media album so hopefully that catches on as well. Wunderpus has his community bulk thread started giving guys plenty of time to plan...I think it was NewEra that started the "Request a workout" thread. GearGoddess has the women's Q+A thread, Seven and Mel have the joint log for repairing old injuries....
I like it!

our gracious host was the first to blaze the trail in that respect. I hope if these others threads are half as successful as this one has been we see a better, more collective MESO mentality in the near future!

THX OGH!

I suggest you start a thread to give the cookbook more exposure as well as update guys on progress and what they can do to get involved!
Thx Beans!
(n nice avi ;) )

EDIT: maybe one day we could try to get the calories under the finished shot for a suggested serving size, or have categories based on diet goals with suggested meals? gettin fancy now...but who knows maybe one day this could turn into a revenue stream for you
Love that idea. That way people will understand what exactly they are eating.

Love that idea. That way people will understand what exactly they are eating.

Actually alot of bodybuilders and PL"ers dont varie much in their diets (taboo), thats why I only list recipe ingredients if its a long recipe . Most BB recipes are short .

The recipe for ham & eggs ? Ham &eggs .
The recipe for Chicken & Rice ? Chicken , rice, veg oil . Cook @375 .See ?
If its not simple its probably not perfect BB food .

Actually alot of bodybuilders and PL"ers dont varie much in their diets (taboo), thats why I only list recipe ingredients if its a long recipe . Most BB recipes are short .

The recipe for ham & eggs ? Ham &eggs .
The recipe for Chicken & Rice ? Chicken , rice, veg oil . Cook @375 .See ?
If its not simple its probably not perfect BB food .
I would never be able to figure out some of those baked items without a recipe though like your cookies, Mrs. Trukkers, or Devika's recipes. I'm not a baker :(