What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Man, don't ever cross odie.... he'd expose the pope.

Ive had a rough few months apparently. Lol First Nitrust tried to scam me. Then weirdo Mindless gets revealed and I don't play that shit. Really feel bad for the dude now though. He's definitely got mental problems. If you don't cook something truly amazing tomorrow Rubisean your gonna make my list :D

Ive had a rough few months apparently. Lol First Nitrust tried to scam me. Then weirdo Mindless gets revealed and I don't play that shit. Really feel bad for the dude now though. He's definitely got mental problems. If you don't cook something truly amazing tomorrow Rubisean your gonna make my list :D
Yo yo yo, we are boys right?
I did not cross you, I wear square boots too.

Nitrust, really? Whoa! I'll make you a dope meal. Gonna call it the "sexasaurous rex"

@sweetbeanz @rubisean @Wunderpus and anybody else that might know a killer meatball recipe. So A few days ago Sabian posted that picture of a meatball sub, and i cant stop thinking about that f-in sub.
Friday is affectionately known as fatboy friday around my house as i eat pretty boring and strict the rest of the week. This fri im gonna make meatball subs and ive seen where different meats can be used to make some badass meatballs so anyone with experience with this im all ears. Right now i have grass fed organic beef and im thinking about mixing it with pork or ground chuck or anything that one of my meso bro's or sisters may suggest.
2 days and my mouth is already watering so lt would be great to hear different ideas [emoji4]

@sweetbeanz @rubisean @Wunderpus and anybody else that might know a killer meatball recipe. So A few days ago Sabian posted that picture of a meatball sub, and i cant stop thinking about that f-in sub.
Friday is affectionately known as fatboy friday around my house as i eat pretty boring and strict the rest of the week. This fri im gonna make meatball subs and ive seen where different meats can be used to make some badass meatballs so anyone with experience with this im all ears. Right now i have grass fed organic beef and im thinking about mixing it with pork or ground chuck or anything that one of my meso bro's or sisters may suggest.
2 days and my mouth is already watering so lt would be great to hear different ideas [emoji4]
Im all ears too, fat boy Friday.... I'm down.

I'm a redneck not a guido, I'll sit back and take notes.

Haven't seen you here in a while, good to see you back. Is this thread awesome or what!!!!!
I remember when it started. It's good to see foodies are still around posting pics and sharing meals. We all know meal prep and chicken sucks it's always nice to see things spiced up. OGH's baby has grown into a full grown man. It is the shelter of the craziness of meso.

How could i have forgotten my Italian buddy @Mellymelfromhell, im bettin he has a secret family recipe he might share.

@Mr.B66. Hey hey hey! No T in the Beanz lol... jk man I got you, check it.

Take your ground beef and or pork and place in a medium bowl. And add
Bread crumbs
1 egg
Salt and pepper
Ground mustard
Garlic powder
Worcester sauce (I can't spell)
Brown sugar
Ground tyme
And oregano

Make into balls and then steam them. If you don't have a steamer you can bake them or just throw in a skillet and fry until cooked through. Top with mozzarella cheese and marinara and broil

Cheers

Meatballs 2-1 ration ground beef vs Italian sausage can't go wrong. Use a little Italian bread crumbs and 1 or 2 eggs depending on how much you are making. Plus some fresh garlic. Same concept as burger or meatloaf right.

Sponsors