What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

4ef086a4f5dfde8711667f94c6405713.jpg

221c18003f5d487ea6eae6080390f9b1.jpg
Looks super tasty. Where do all of you guys get your produce at? 2 fuckin tomatoes cost like 5 dollars at walmart here.. And peppers are even worse

Looks super tasty. Where do all of you guys get your produce at? 2 fuckin tomatoes cost like 5 dollars at walmart here.. And peppers are even worse

Any where really. Costcos, Walmart, Kroger, etc. your getting raped. Glad I live in a state where we grow most of our produce. All the veggies you see in that pan cost me around 3 bucks. Unless I buy organic. Then it's a little pricier but I've got a secret. I do the self check out and don't tell the machine it's organic. Shhh....

It is all left over food from my son's graduation party yesterday. He graduated from the University of Florida.... one down and three more to go.

Dbol Breakfast of Champions
Big congratulations to you and your son. I know your a proud pops right now[emoji4]

Any where really. Costcos, Walmart, Kroger, etc. your getting raped. Glad I live in a state where we grow most of our produce. All the veggies you see in that pan cost me around 3 bucks. Unless I buy organic. Then it's a little pricier but I've got a secret. I do the self check out and don't tell the machine it's organic. Shhh....
Brilliant [emoji41]

Four sunny side up's on 2 slices white whole wheat, 5 slices of turkey bacon, one smoked sausage and some beans
951cfe6d237733c2d25ac93f72141967.jpg

Don't know what possessed you to look at this thread fasting.

I guess it's just that self destructive behavior I've been known for lol. I think I will do my fat boy Friday today when I get out of the docs and grab myself a Wendy's double cheeseburger.

I guess it's just that self destructive behavior I've been known for lol. I think I will do my fat boy Friday today when I get out of the docs and grab myself a Wendy's double cheeseburger.
That is not fat boy friday, three Wendy's doubles would constitute that.... step it up son lol

That is not fat boy friday, three Wendy's doubles would constitute that.... step it up son lol

That much sodium on top of liver disease gives me an image of my liver shriveling up like slug in a salt dish lol.

I used to be a triple man but if I eat one these days I feel like shit for a while. I can do a double without the fries and drink though once in a while.

Sponsors