What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

What is this blasphemy?:eek:

I drink Monster Zero from time to time but have to have my coffee every single morning.
I looooove the smell of coffee and honestly it's the best smell to wake up to. For some reason I just can't enjoy the taste of it. Maybe if I force myself to drink it in the morning eventually I would.

The last time I took a monster the SWAT team got a call about an enraged radioactive nemesis turning the city upside down. They had to roll 12 deep in an armored humvee to come and tranq my ass and return me to my natural habitat. I use monsters sparingly. No tellin what will happen:cool:

The last time I took a monster the SWAT team got a call about an enraged radioactive nemesis turning the city upside down. They had to roll 12 deep in an armored humvee to come and tranq my ass and return me to my natural habitat. I use monsters sparingly. No tellin what will happen:cool:
They're always 2 for 4.. I chug 2 a day plus my preworkout. I'm a caffeine head

Monsters are the best while eatting skittles. I used to drink them a lot during my long 16 hour shifts. I like the juice ones though. I only drank them cause they were cold and I was hot. They suck compared to Coffee. I would love nothing more then for my house to always smell like a Starbucks. Those damn Monsters will kill you.

Monsters are the best while eatting skittles. I used to drink them a lot during my long 16 hour shifts. I like the juice ones though. I only drank them cause they were cold and I was hot. They suck compared to Coffee. I would love nothing more then for my house to always smell like a Starbucks. Those damn Monsters will kill you.
Monsters and skittles.. God damn please

Well I made the right decision today. 800 calories in that cup and it taste just like coffee. ☕️[emoji16]

03a1fdad80e39780d78cfd70e2f4eb96.jpg

Not EVERY day.. I usually bye 2 with the intention of drinking one that day, then one the next... Then I crash around 2-3pm and need a pick me up lol.
I dont think the caffein is whats bad in those drinks, its the cup of fuckin sugar that will kill you.

I dont drink those things so i had no idea they have zero sugar.
Smart choice cause sugar is horrible for you.
They're delicious. I had a normal monster a few weeks ago and felt so blah. I need to cut it out though. and I LOVE my candy though so this prep will help kill that daily sweet tooth