What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Wanted to try something a little different for dinner. Kielbasa asparagus with eggs on top:D Tasted great but definitely not filling. Going for round two.image.jpeg

Smoked paprika chicken, garlic roasted potatoes and some mixed vegetables... almost forgot the roasted kale chips.
2f52f457ef2265aab5beffadd131ecab.jpg
f899ddf55aa17065881328e8531c57ed.jpg

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

Smoked paprika chicken, garlic roasted potatoes and some mixed vegetables... almost forgot the roasted kale chips.
2f52f457ef2265aab5beffadd131ecab.jpg
f899ddf55aa17065881328e8531c57ed.jpg

Dang, ya'll notice what is in the top left corner of the kale chip picture?

Big daddy gonna get lucky tonight.... whoop whoop.

I also had Trader Joes. Everyone has been telling me to buy their Orange Chicken. It's pretty damn good.

0ea289bd07816f8107a949445b702122.jpg
Have you had their frozen 3 minute rice? Oh my god it's the best rice in the world. I eat a box a day (6 cups). I seriously cannot get rice to cook the same

Have you had their frozen 3 minute rice? Oh my god it's the best rice in the world. I eat a box a day (6 cups). I seriously cannot get rice to cook the same

I'm not big into frozen. Frozen= sodium. I just eat jasmine rice here lately.

Oh and here's a tip for you. 1 cup of jasmine and 2 cups of water. Put that in the microwave for 14 mins Wa la you have perfectly cooked rice. I actually have a rice cooker and the microwave works better than it and it's way quicker

Oh and here's a tip for you. 1 cup of jasmine and 2 cups of water. Put that in the microwave for 14 mins Wa la you have perfectly cooked rice. I actually have a rice cooker and the microwave works better than it and it's way quicker
I've got a rice cooker. And there's no sodium in it dude! But I'll definitely try that microwave trick because it's so much cheaper to by it dry in the bag.