What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I've got a rice cooker. And there's no sodium in it dude! But I'll definitely try that microwave trick because it's so much cheaper to by it dry in the bag.

I haven't looked at their frozen rice but I guarantee if it's frozen and only takes 3 mins to cook there's sodium.

Probably my favorite high protein snacks. Fresh Ahi poke, liitle bit of sesame oil, Hawaiian salt, chopped onions and some ena-mona ( roasted kukui nut) absolutely" brock da mouth " delicious!!!!!!
5b144c9b7177950bdf9b8a2c5061ca64.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Probably my favorite high protein snacks. Fresh Ahi poke, liitle bit of sesame oil, Hawaiian salt, chopped onions and some ena-mona ( roasted kukui nut) absolutely" brock da mouth " delicious!!!!!!
5b144c9b7177950bdf9b8a2c5061ca64.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is that fresh fish or "ceviche" ?

View attachment 41202

Something a little different for my lunch break today.

Funny story about this restaurant. A few months back I went here for my lunch on Friday and when my fiancee got off work that was the place she wanted to go for dinner since we don't go there often. I told her I'd eaten there for lunch, but I'd go again that night if that's what she wanted. She didn't want to and seemed disappointed.

So of course today she calls as soon as she got off work and said we should eat at the Mexican place and go by the mall after to look at shirts. This time I just said sure, let's go. I'm thinking it can't be the same staff that was there at lunch. Nope, same hostess seated us in the same booth I was in at lunch and the same waiter waited on us. I thought for sure they'd say something about me being in there twice in a day, but they didn't. I was dressed up tonight and in dirty work clothes earlier, so maybe they didn't recognize me.

She would have been pissed I didn't mention going earlier just so she could go tonight, but she seemed so excited to go I just had to go with it. Eating the same thing twice in a day is nothing new to me anyway. Even got us a dessert to split. Didn't take my phone with me, so no pics.

Got ribs on sale at safeway today, made em in the oven cuz i didnt feel like bustin out the grill. Had garlic greenbeans and mashed taters on the side. Usually try and keep my carbs pre and post workout but idk...mashed potatoes just fuckin kick ass with ribs20160429_212756.jpg 20160429_212750.jpg 20160429_213010.jpg

I promise not to eat the whole box in one sitting.:cool: Mostly pink because my favorite is their strawberry shortcake coconut.
image.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsors