What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I feel like I've ate 1 cow and 3 turkeys this week.

72a7f7d710916746db0079df9b4ee0b3.jpg

The wifey is killing me. I thought I ate a lot until recently. I feed her and 30 mins later I catch her in the kitchen. I guarantee she eats 3 more times tonight. The sad part is that she's still super skinny and doesn't even look prego. It's getting bad fellas. I catch her sneaking food and being all secretive about it. Haha I don't care at all as long as she not filling my kid up with junk. Not sure why she feels the need to sneak it.

It gets bad!! I used to wake up in the middle of the night to eat jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches. You are always hungry and the last thing you want is your husband watching you shovel food in your mouth. Go buy her whatever she wants to eat, being pregnant is hard :confused:

I just don't understand why she isn't showing or gaining with all the food she eats. Im currently eating around 4000-4500 calories a day and she's eating more then me. Not kidding.

I don't care at all that she's eating so much. Its just funny cause she sneaks it. She loves to wait till I get in the shower to sneak or when I'm a sleep. I caught her the other day and we literally had just ate dinner 30 mins earlier. Tonight she was eating off my plate :(

Been hard on the grind and puttin in massive hours at work, so slow to update.... but did a mass celebration last night, for one kid getting student of the month, my brothers bday, and another daughters bday, as well as mothers day...

I had calamari, beer battered mushrooms, scratch made chowder, house salad, and for main course a 16oz Prime rib with grilled veg and mashed taters
f86b3454e76dbe353b3140054166b0ba.jpg
32bed17f30ba01a74a6b5b0417674015.jpg
11468e47469bbf330e5e7462630f4abb.jpg
30dc04043b52daa4d37c802bed1aa3cd.jpg

Bro had a 12oz
01f742d339e0525d39c9c8241883192f.jpg

Wife had pesto gnocchi with fresh crab.

e4588cb69b5ea50996c4f723b84b0f08.jpg

Kids just had cheeseburgers lol

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

I just don't understand why she isn't showing or gaining with all the food she eats. Im currently eating around 4000-4500 calories a day and she's eating more then me. Not kidding.

I don't care at all that she's eating so much. Its just funny cause she sneaks it. She loves to wait till I get in the shower to sneak or when I'm a sleep. I caught her the other day and we literally had just ate dinner 30 mins earlier. Tonight she was eating off my plate :(
Oh...she will...she will

Oh...she will...she will

Yeah whatever. I just wish she ate fruit. Isn't that freaking weird that she doesn't eat or like any fruit? I would love to keep this place stocked with it and make some bad as smoothies. Think i might force her into eating fruit for the baby. It was nice knowing all of y'all

Yeah whatever. I just wish she ate fruit. Isn't that freaking weird that she doesn't eat or like any fruit? I would love to keep this place stocked with it and make some bad as smoothies. Think i might force her into eating fruit for the baby. It was nice knowing all of y'all
By the time I meet her she'll have a belly. Guaranteed. I'll bring some Chocolates for her. The good kind from that place in the mall. Better yet I'll stop in to Carlos place. I hear he has a brand new shop downtown. That oughta fatten her up
Screenshot_20160430-204729.png

Not sure why she feels the need to sneak it.

Reminds me of this girl I used to know... She told me she had gotten these cravings for Jersey Mike's subs when she was pregnant and it got outta control lol. She said she was so addicted to the turkey swiss that she actually had a credit card in her name only that she used to hide the purchases from her husband and she would buy them every single day!

I would love to keep this place stocked with it and make some bad as smoothies.

3 words: strawberry banana smoothies
:)

Not sure what I did wrong but they weren't as crunchy as I'd of liked

Did you rinse the potatoes with water then let them dry?

Best way to do it- shred the potatoes, throw them into a big bowl of cold water, the water should turn whiteish from the starch, then drain them in a colander and let them drain really well. I even take a paper towel and run it through them to soak up the water. You want them dry as possible. Then throw them in your skillet with scalding hot oil.

Did you rinse the potatoes with water then let them dry?

Best way to do it- shred the potatoes, throw them into a big bowl of cold water, the water should turn whiteish from the starch, then drain them in a colander and let them drain really well. I even take a paper towel and run it through them to soak up the water. You want them dry as possible. Then throw them in your skillet with scalding hot oil.
I did none of that:confused:
Thanks

I did none of that:confused:
Thanks

Nice thing about hash browns is they are kinda good no matter what you do lol. But I'm the same way, I like them well done and real crispy. They turned to mush first time I made them though... Rinsing the starch and drying them is also a good trick to do for homemade French fries. Double frying them is another good trick but might be a bit much for hashbrowns.

Now that I'm starting to feel like my normal self let's get this party started.

1710 calories and they put butter pecan ice cream in it [emoji33]

a853ae9b3956ce5a1f50bd77309c0520.jpg

15c616c32c141031df488bac479cae66.jpg