What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Holy shit....is that a chocolate strawberry croissantwhich?
Yep, fresh croissant with nutella and fresh picked berries. My kid loves croissants and crepes with nutella.

It's hard to make her lunches and breakfasts and not want some as well.

Every morning I make her peanut butter and nutella on fresh whole grain molasses bread...I die. I could live on such things.

Some of those
e69d617fd43f799fd0934e6356d784f1.jpg

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

Blah
94ebb816d5e5d61f1e1233fc078089ed.jpg

70e13d950b1fa02eb5981f66a2046508.jpg

Note to self. When your wife cooks something for you never tell her it's not as good as your momma makes it. Especially if she's a crazy pregnant lunatic. Good times

Blah
94ebb816d5e5d61f1e1233fc078089ed.jpg

70e13d950b1fa02eb5981f66a2046508.jpg

Note to self. When your wife cooks something for you never tell her it's not as good as your momma makes it. Especially if she's a crazy pregnant lunatic. Good times
That is marriage 101 odie....
Ya'll heard me say several times my wife can't fix ice water, but when she brings me a glass I always say that is the best water I've ever had.

Hang in there bro, it will all of a sudden come natural.

Nice to see you posting @Skull . Hope to see you lurk more often man.
Oh ya, ill still be lurking. Might not be posting as much but I will be aroun from time to time. Gotta check in on my bros lol.

We all need a break from this place Skull and BB in general, especially us Alpha types w/ OCD ;) we take things too far , we dont know moderate , just not in our vocabulary.
Welcome back , just dont burn out ....:D
You couldnt have said it any better Ogh. I have been so obsessed about working out an constantly rrading with my face infront of this phone lol...that it was becoming quit ridiculous tbh. The addiction that is Meso is for real. It had me hooked for over a year straight smh.

Oh ya, ill still be lurking. Might not be posting as much but I will be aroun from time to time. Gotta check in on my bros lol.

You couldnt have said it any better Ogh. I have been so obsessed about working out an constantly rrading with my face infront of this phone lol...that it was becoming quit ridiculous tbh. The addiction that is Meso is for real. It had me hooked for over a year straight smh.
I feel you skull, do what is right for your family to be healthy.

I feel you skull, do what is right for your family to be healthy.

Come and go as you please Mr.Skull , its your home whenever , there are no great expectations from you . Your a Lifetime member ;)

Ya'll heard me say several times my wife can't fix ice water, but when she brings me a glass I always say that is the best water I've ever had.

Ha you have no idea. She cooked for me a while back and she seriously didn't know that your supposed to peel the skin off the onion. She just chopped it up and threw it in 10lbs worth of ground Bison skin and all. smh

Truer words have NEVER been spoken. When my wife cooks anything, i always tell here i love it NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!
Happy wife, happy life [emoji4]

All things in moderation !!!!
Still, its good to see you pop in from time to time. Glad all is well with you and your family Skull[emoji4]