What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Nice thing about hash browns is they are kinda good no matter what you do lol. But I'm the same way, I like them well done and real crispy. They turned to mush first time I made them though... Rinsing the starch and drying them is also a good trick to do for homemade French fries. Double frying them is another good trick but might be a bit much for hashbrowns.

You can also blanch the shredded potatoes in hot water, drain very well and fry .

@Skull I see your ass liking my post. Get your ass in here and give me a hug. I was thinking about you earlier and was gonna text you later man. Hope all is well

@Skull I see your ass liking my post. Get your ass in here and give me a hug. I was thinking about you earlier and was gonna text you later man. Hope all is well
Things are starting to look up finally. I think abou yall all the time. Hows the baby Odie?

Things are starting to look up finally. I think abou yall all the time. Hows the baby Odie?

Baby's doing good bud. Well I sure hope so havnt met the little one yet. We get to hear the heart beat this week. Please come back hommie. Place hasn't been the same

Baby's doing good bud. Well I hope so havnt met the little one yet. We get to hear the heart beat this week. Please come back hommie. Place hasn't been the same
Thats great to hear. I remeber the first time I heard J's heartbeat. It put me In tears lol. I would like to be on here more often but I promised the wifey that I would put the phone down an start spending more one on one time with our family. I still work out, I just dont obsess over it as much now.

Now that I'm starting to feel like my normal self let's get this party started.

1710 calories and they put butter pecan ice cream in it
emoji33.png

a853ae9b3956ce5a1f50bd77309c0520.jpg

15c616c32c141031df488bac479cae66.jpg
I remeber when I lived an worked near Stl. I would always get the hulks. Pretty damn good for a postWO shake.

Thats great to hear. I remeber the first time I heard J's heartbeat. It put me In tears lol. I would like to be on here more often but I promised the wifey that I would put the phone down an start spending more one on one time with our family. I still work out, I just dont obsess over it as much now.

Nice to see you posting @Skull . Hope to see you lurk more often man.

Not sure what I did wrong but they weren't as crunchy as I'd of liked
That happens every time to me. I think it may be the griddle that restaurants use and the high temp they cook at. Crunchy on the outside and soft in the center. ... can never get it right at home :'(

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

We all need a break from this place Skull and BB in general, especially us Alpha types w/ OCD ;) we take things too far , we dont know moderate , just not in our vocabulary .
Welcome back , just dont burn out ....:D

Snapchat-9083461114941351788.jpg
It was really hard for me to make this breakfast for my kiddo and not make one for me too, with a side of mimosa. I have all these fresh picked oranges and strawberries.

Been hard on the grind and puttin in massive hours at work, so slow to update.... but did a mass celebration last night, for one kid getting student of the month, my brothers bday, and another daughters bday, as well as mothers day...

I had calamari, beer battered mushrooms, scratch made chowder, house salad, and for main course a 16oz Prime rib with grilled veg and mashed taters
f86b3454e76dbe353b3140054166b0ba.jpg
32bed17f30ba01a74a6b5b0417674015.jpg
11468e47469bbf330e5e7462630f4abb.jpg
30dc04043b52daa4d37c802bed1aa3cd.jpg

Bro had a 12oz
01f742d339e0525d39c9c8241883192f.jpg

Wife had pesto gnocchi with fresh crab.

e4588cb69b5ea50996c4f723b84b0f08.jpg

Kids just had cheeseburgers lol

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

The crab gnocchi looks killer . Cant beat Alaskan crab ;) Parmesan cheese on everything ! :)