What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Truer words have NEVER been spoken. When my wife cooks anything, i always tell here i love it NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!
Happy wife, happy life [emoji4]

Coming from a "wife" I can sure y'all that is sound advice. You don't have to lie and tell us it's amazing, but if we make a dish that isn't up to the usual standard, y'all better eat it with out complaining.

My husband learned that lesson quickly after the entire dinner was tossed all over the kitchen sink and accompanied by a houseful of "fuck this" and "fuck yous"

Coming from a "wife" I can sure y'all that is sound advice. You don't have to lie and tell us it's amazing, but if we make a dish that isn't up to the usual standard, y'all better eat it with out complaining.

My husband learned that lesson quickly after the entire dinner was tossed all over the kitchen sink and accompanied by a houseful of "fuck this" and "fuck yous"

Haha seems like we may have dated before. If I don't like something I don't have a filter about it. After all, relationships are built on honesty. Ive had a few items thrown at me and have been cussed many times.

You can always do couples cooking lessons for mothers day. Disguise it as a romantic date night. Women eat that stuff up.

My girlfriend and her husband do them a lot and both really enjoy it.

e7b245de1162a0ac94f936587ed95540.jpg

Snapchat-4916943115666179028.jpg

Not sure if anyone digs on green tea, but this is so good. Fresh lemons squeezed in water on ice and this particular costco brand green tea brews well cold and has matcha powder in the packet with the tea bag.

Fresh green tea lemonade is a nice way to curb appetite :)

Wow, i guess i havent had that situation happen to me because everyone seems to like my cooking. When im dissapointed in my meals, im 99% usually the only one. And also because of the fact that if i dont like the way it came out, i show them how to cook to my standards the next time that dish is made. Cooking with your lady goes a longs way

While everyone is talking about their wife's shitty cooking lol I'm over here meal prepping.

13 weeks out. So sad to say I won't be creating amazing stuff or at least only once a week.

It's grind time!IMG_20160501_170025.jpg

Not my best idea. How would you store a 50 lb bag of rice? I'm thinking 5 gallon bucket ( new of course).

e5e460844d191063c59a0f41a3e910a2.jpg

I buy the same stuff from Costco, I use 2 of these (5gallon?) glass jars from Target.
Edit: I used to use the buckets and store them in ziplocks, there's a bucket behind my glass jar in the pic. I was going through too many ziplock bags, the glass jar is easier to clean.
IMG_0183.JPG

PS. I sent you a pm when you get a chance.

Last edited:
I was told to get rice. Actually I'm told to get rice weekly so it just made sense to get a few months worth.

50 lbs for 28 bucks. Good or bad? I'm happy with it
Well over here thats a great price, but everthing is expensive over here. Milk 8$ a gallon[emoji53]
Anyway rice is a staple here, and most people buy 40-50 lb bags and they do in fact store it in 5 gal buckets.

Right there with you @sweebeanz.
6a2b04871fa91b6a1b86fc0e7575b04a.jpg

All prepped up till friday

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Nice! Right now with 6 meals (including morning shake and night time casein ) I'm sitting at 2700 calories for the day. Yeah it's not a lot but I gotta start somewhere reasonable so I don't add to much fat so quick.

20160503_122523.jpg
Red meat always a staple in gaining. 10oz (before cooked) 85/15 grass fed beef, 2 cups Jasmine rice, and cover that shit in bbq sauce or ketchup or anything. I usually eat this twice a day, and the same thing with chicken twice a day. Throw in 12 egg whites and oats in the morning and you've got yourself a day.