What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Last nights FBF meal. Burgers in brown gravy, red potato mash and mac n cheese!!! Haven't had mac n cheese in forever and it was better then i remembered[emoji4] desert was chocolate lava cake with Haagan-dazs vanilla swiss almond [emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
42f9ac41f38636ba51630712cd36cf95.jpg

First time i tried it, F'n delicious!!

For sure man! Dulche de Leche is my new favorite flavor though... Since getting tonsils yanked out this week I've seriously been running an ice cream diet. I wake up every morning and walk to the gas station across the road and get a couple new flavors to try. Sounds fun but ice cream will never be the same after this is over lol.

For sure man! Dulche de Leche is my new favorite flavor though... Since getting tonsils yanked out this week I've seriously been running an ice cream diet. I wake up every morning and walk to the gas station across the road and get a couple new flavors to try. Sounds fun but ice cream will never be the same after this is over lol.
Interesting name, what does it taste like?

I feel like I've ate 1 cow and 3 turkeys this week.

72a7f7d710916746db0079df9b4ee0b3.jpg

The wifey is killing me. I thought I ate a lot until recently. I feed her and 30 mins later I catch her in the kitchen. I guarantee she eats 3 more times tonight. The sad part is that she's still super skinny and doesn't even look prego. It's getting bad fellas. I catch her sneaking food and being all secretive about it. Haha I don't care at all as long as she not filling my kid up with junk. Not sure why she feels the need to sneak it.

Sponsors