What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I was in a cupcake mood and baked funfetti cupcakes from scratch with cream cheese frosting (also from scratch) for the first time. Not bad but I much prefer my red velvet cupcakes. Those of you who are cutting, look away now! I don't even want to calculate the fat per serving in these babies, ha.
image.jpeg

Damn it's my 3rd leg day in 9 days so this is okay right?
5 eggs, 2 servings sausage, 5 servings tator tot hash browns.. And I fucking ate 3 cinnamon rolls.. They're the orange icing I couldn't help it. I swear it won't happen again.

How's that for fat ? @OdieM
image.jpeg

69070fdc65266ccd847fe361e240099b.jpg

Trukk ours doesn't have that sub you always talk about.

Man my business orders Jimmy's all the time! I have 23 employees and I'm pretty sure we keep this one location in business lol
I recommend the beach club With extra turkey. They are very generous with their avocado. Makes it pretty damn good.

The skirt steak was a hit yesterday, so I tried it this time with a teriyaki glaze & some green onions. Much better.

4271.jpg

4272.jpg

The steak whisperer strikes again. As always man, it looks amazing.
Can't beat my meat :)

A local BBQ place uses some slogan like "You don't need no teeth to eat our meat." I fucking love it. It's even better that it's true... Good BBQ is the real ticket to WP's heart.

What am I eating? Fuck 12 egg whites this morning down the hatch (yeah no cooking, just drinking) and 2 packets of this oatmeal from trader joes. It's bomb. What's on the menu for later? 8 cups of rice and 3 pounds of meat... Oh I'm drinking a monster zero because fuck coffee