What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Side note: craziness is happening here. However, we are all grown ass men / women here and we make our own decisions so I'm not worried about OG what he wants to do.

Ps. My gear came in. So I'm happy

No fancy plating needed. Just some good 'ol flank steak w/ chile garlic rice. Made two so I had my meal prep done for today. The irregularity of the thickness in these flanks pissed me off a bit, but what can you do?

5241.jpg

5242.jpg

5243.jpg

What's the point of egg whites when you add that much cheese? lol

Haha its actually not as much as it looks like. But i eat eggs like three or more times a day, and i only add cheese one of those times to get some fats in cuz it makes my body feel better while im low carbin it.

Haha its actually not as much as it looks like. But i eat eggs like three or more times a day, and i only add cheese one of those times to get some fats in cuz it makes my body feel better while im low carbin it.
I was just messing with you anyway. If your diet allows it, eat whatever tastes good!

Yo did anyone else just see what ogh posted? I think he's been hacked ... or something

Edit: not the stuff a few pages back but a pic he just put up and deleted really quickly...

Are those only posted on The Dark Web...like The Silk Road.

You're freaking me out a little though.
Yea they are. I'm not worried about that but his posts have been strange lately, if it is him and he hasn't been hacked then maybe the tren is kicking hard lol???