What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

66c8ab64678532ec4cabc373563c496c.jpg

I don't know.... some kind of soup my wife made

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Your tapatalk is working?

Just google that bar looks like a blast! Cheers Odie
Oh btw only snagged 2 girls in 5 days last trip. I can do better nxt trip hahaha

You bastard. You leave these damn women be. lol Nah Tx women are beautiful man. Ive been all over this world and nothing does it for me like a chick in daisy dukes wearing boots. I love it when I meet guys from your part of the world here. Y'all are always so amazed at our lifestyle. That bar is amazing by the way and if you wear anything that makes you look like a cowboy your gonna get your ass whopped. lol

Dinner tonight. Steelhead trout, grilled chicken and avacado salad with flax and a bit of feta. Spinach and zucchini on the side. Nice job wife.image.jpg

20160524_181115.jpg
Holy Halibut Batman!!! A friend is getting rid of their freezer, so gave us 53lbs of Halibut (shit goes for $22 per lb here) and another 40 something of Sockeye. No more chicken for this big ass white boy for quite some time lol

What's up everyone.
Haven't contributed any food in quite a while but I read every post. One of my favorite threads.
The Mrs. and I watch Game of Thrones every Sunday during the season and we have a standing dinner date. We take turns cooking and eat while we watch the show.
My turn to cook this Sunday.
Broiled Tenderloin
Pan seared sea scallops
Butter basted baked red potatoes
Roasted brussel sprouts
Butter nut squash raviolli
20160522_210529.jpg

What's up everyone.
Haven't contributed any food in quite a while but I read every post. One of my favorite threads.
The Mrs. and I watch Game of Thrones every Sunday during the season and we have a standing dinner date. We take turns cooking and eat while we watch the show.
Broiled Tenderloin
Pan seared sea scallops
Roasted brussel sprouts
View attachment 42779
Very cool man!
I never seen that one but i know its a popular show
Me and my girl watch the new episode of the walking dead every sunday. Its our only appointment viewing we do

What's up everyone.
Broiled Tenderloin
Pan seared sea scallops
Roasted brussel sprouts
View attachment 42779

I see the root beer you got in the background... tasty. :)

Very cool man!
I never seen that one but i know its a popular show
Me and my girl watch the new episode of the walking dead every sunday. Its our only appointment viewing we do
We're big Dead fans also(Fear the Dead as well) When the Dead's on we have a dinner date for that one and then when that season ends we change it to Thrones when it starts. We watch Fear the Dead the next day because it's on the same time Throne's is on.
I'm a huge Breaking Bad fan and I love Better Call Saul but I can't quite get her into it.
If you haven't seen the Fargo series I highly recommend it. They've only done 2 season's so that's easy to catch up on.

We're big Dead fans also(Fear the Dead as well) When the Dead's on we have a dinner date for that one and then when that season ends we change it to Thrones when it starts. We watch Fear the Dead the next day because it's on the same time Throne's is on.
I'm a huge Breaking Bad fan and I love Better Call Saul but I can't quite get her into it.
If you haven't seen the Fargo series I highly recommend it. They've only done 2 season's so that's easy to catch up on.

Penny Dreadful
beats them all . Thats what me and the ol lady watches . Scary ....

Sponsors