What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Guess I'll have to give Game Of Thrones another try. I couldn't get past the first 3 episodes of the first season. Haha y'all would shake yalls damn head at the shit I'm forced to watch.
You're totally missing out. Add The Walking Dead to your list if you haven't seen it.

I've got all of the walking dead up till this season DVRed just havnt binged watched it yet. Haven't had a show really since breaking bad and True blood.
I loved True Blood also but haven't seen the last season. Need to buy the set to add it to my collection. I attempted Breaking Bad but didn't get past the first 5 episodes. It was a little too gruesome for me but I'm tempted to try it again since everyone swears by it.

I loved True Blood also but haven't seen the last season. Need to buy the set to add it to my collection. I attempted Breaking Bad but didn't get past the first 5 episodes. It was a little too gruesome for me but I'm tempted to try it again since everyone swears by it.

Breaking bad was fucking awesome. I got stuck on True Blood years ago. They took like a two year break before making the last season. I won't ruin it for you.

Breaking bad was fucking awesome. I got stuck on True Blood years ago. They took like a two year break before making the last season. I won't ruin it for you.

Breaking Bad was great, I liked watching Dexter also. I haven't been able to watch any shows since those two.

Anyone getting older and looking for inspiration Google : Robert York (bodybuilder). Ive seen him around for years but just now met him . 68 this year . My inspiration .530161_458239030863036_266405536_n.jpg

Can you tell a difference with Smart Water?? I don't drink it all the time. I'll get it when its on sale, but I do like it. Probably just a mental thing.

It's good water. Does it make me smarter? Fuck no. Lol. I like the concept of how it's made. They make man made clouds in a room and they bottle the condensation up. It also has electrolytes. I mostly drink TX spring water

Dexter! <3 They may bring the show back.

Dexter gf is hot!!

HannahsHouse5.jpg

They better have her in it.

20160525_100508.jpg
7oz of baked halibut for second Breakfast. Wife accidentally waaaay under seasoned it, so a dash of ketchup and some crispy onions add enough flavor to ease the mastication.

It's good water. Does it make me smarter? Fuck no. Lol. I like the concept of how it's made. They make man made clouds in a room and they bottle the condensation up. It also has electrolytes. I mostly drink TX spring water

Thanks for ruining it for me, I actually thought it made me smarter. Lol