What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

879b045e1b12a0b6cfd5497735b2c2f2.jpg

Chiavetta's marinated chicken, I won't bore ya'll with the sides

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I'm ready for June cycle, I think I just switched from trenbolone to deca, I have plenty of both but am leaning toward deca for a fat bulk

Im ordering my biggest one yet. Every time a lil bigger than the last. Practically need a small loan to bring it to fruition.
16 weeks
Test c 1500
Tren e 800
First 5 weeks
Add tren A 50mg/day + anadrol 50mg/day
Last 5 weeks
Winny 50mg/day

Im ordering my biggest one yet. Every time a lil bigger than the last. Practically need a small loan to bring it to fruition.
16 weeks
Test c 1500
Tren e 800
First 5 weeks
Last 5 weeks
Winny 50mg/day
Close to 3 grams a week... yeah that is big boy status.

16 weeks
Test c 1500
Tren e 800
First 5 weeks
Last 5 weeks
Winny 50mg/day
Oh and from personal experience, I like how you are running higher test to tren.

Us gear heads look at the beginning of a new cycle as our anabolic christmas. My wife doesnt understand it. I inerject it in to our random conversation. She just rolls her eyes. How many can relate?
Slayer-headbang.gif

Us gear heads look at the beginning of a new cycle as our anabolic christmas. My wife doesnt understand it. I inerject it in to our random conversation. She just rolls her eyes. How many can relate?
View attachment 42830

Still waiting on the day where all she does is :rolleyes:. I've actually had a cast iron thrown at me before. Lmao. She wants a few kids and so do I so she's concerned I'm screwing that up. We made a deal a while back though. If I knock her up, which I did. I could go on trt. Now that I'm legal I just don't tell her that I added a few more things with it :D. Sorry it's for my own safety. She literally threw a fucking cast iron at me before when I wasn't looking.

Still waiting on the day where all she does is :rolleyes:. I've actually had a cast iron thrown at me before. Lmao. She wants a few kids and so do I so she's concerned I'm screwing that up. We made a deal a while back though. If I knock her up, which I did. I could go on trt. Now that I'm legal I just don't tell her that I added a few more things with it :D. Sorry it's for my own safety. She literally threw a fucking cast iron at me before when I wasn't looking.
Lol those:rolleyes: days are coming. With time my man. With time.
Cant believe she threw a fucking iron pan at you. Wow

Lol those:rolleyes: days are coming. With time my man. With time.
Cant believe she threw a fucking iron pan at you. Wow

Yeah I hope so. I couldn't believe it either. She's never done anything like that. She says she wasn't throwing it at me. :rolleyes: Lol. Anyway she won't be doing that again. I took her out back and showed her where I buried the ex.

Yeah I hope so. I couldn't believe it either. She's never done anything like that. She says she wasn't throwing it at me. :rolleyes: Lol. Anyway she won't be doing that again. I took her out back and showed her where I buried the ex.
Always lie about where you buried the ex. You don't want her to use that against you later.
I told mine she was in the back yard beside the maple tree.
She's really buried in the basement under the slab where the laundry is.
Shhhhhhhhhhhh.

Sponsors