What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Question:

Anyone drink distilled water over purified ? I accidentally bought the wrong one gallon jug this morning. I know distilled is probably better to drink then purified but it's nerve racking to me cause I've literally put that shit in my car battery. Lol

Always lie about where you buried the ex. You don't want her to use that against you later.
I told mine she was in the back yard beside the maple tree.
She's really buried in the basement under the slab where the laundry is.
Shhhhhhhhhhhh.
Yeah I didn't actually show her the real spot. I just showed her a little batch in the back yard where the grass don't grow. I have access to excavators so when I bury a body let's just say it will be so deep no one will find it. I'm talking Hypothetical of course ;)

Yeah I didn't actually show her the real spot. I just showed her a little batch in the back yard where the grass don't grow. I have access to excavators so when I bury a body let's just say it will be so deep no one will find it. I'm talking Hypothetical of course ;)
I actually laughed out loud.

Question:

Anyone drink distilled water over purified ? I accidentally bought the wrong one gallon jug this morning. I know distilled is probably better to drink then purified but it's nerve racking to me cause I've literally put that shit in my car battery. Lol
Distilled is not purified
This is all

But to be honest. Ive seen dudes drink from a radiator before and survive. Youll be aight

Question:

I tried to drink it with a little apple cider vinegar bc I heard it was good for detox/fat loss. Both went in the trash.

Distilled is not purified
This is all

But to be honest. Ive seen dudes drink from a radiator before and survive. Youll be aight

To my understanding it's better then purified. It's been boiled to the point where all the impurities are out of it. It taste funky though and I'm gonna pour the shit out.

To my understanding it's better then purified. It's been boiled to the point where all the impurities are out of it. It taste funky though and I'm gonna pour the shit out.

I think smart water is distilled. It just has electrolytes and minerals and stuff added back to it for a better taste than plain distilled which has neither.

I've heard you don't want to overdo it with distilled, or 0 tds R/O water. It's actually so empty that it can strip nutrients out of you via osmosis.

As to the validity, don't know. Probably old wives tales. But it tastes like shit. They actually make iron/calcium drops for R/O household systems, to replace the taste.

I think smart water is distilled. It just has electrolytes and minerals and stuff added back to it for a better taste than plain distilled which has neither.

Yeah it is, but taste way better....plus it makes ME smarter.

Probably old wives tales.

Wives tale, no shit?? I thought it was Wise Tale. Lol

Need to up my Smart Water I guess...

Drink well water . And get your vitamins/minerals from food , not artificially fortified water . Expensive Junk .

Yeah it depends on what part of the world your in I guess. Our well water smells like rotten eggs cause of the sulfur. I used to hate taking baths at my cousin's house growing up cause I felt I stank afterwards. I drink spring water which is essentially the same thing. Just with out the smell.

Distilled is boiled and then the steam is collected. The plus is that all minerals and other impurities that have a higher boiling point are left behind. The bad part is that any chemicals and other impurities that have a lower boiling point end up in the steam and when its cooled and collected those impurities are present. Still more pure than filtered or spring water. Distillation also uses a lot of energy.
Purified water is purified by reverse osmosis and there are a couple other ways that escape me but it is more energy efficient. Purified can actually be cleaner than distilled but that all depends on what's in the water when you start. It's very close but both are cleaner than spring or filtered. The end result is with both purified and distilled you end up with water that is close to 100% hydrogen and oxygen.

Yeah it depends on what part of the world your in I guess. Our well water smells like rotten eggs cause of the sulfur. I used to hate taking baths at my cousin's house growing up cause I felt I stank afterwards. I drink spring water which is essentially the same thing. Just with out the smell.

I meant springwater too . In Alaska the water pours off the mountains and is suppose to be the best water in the world . And you can taste it . Oklahoma/Florida I couldnt drink the water . Sulfur .

I meant springwater too . In Alaska the water pours off the mountains and is suppose to be the best water in the world . And you can taste it . Oklahoma/Florida I couldnt drink the water . Sulfur .

I've got family in Colorado and it's the same way. They have pools that are feed by springs coming out of the mountains. Never drank out of the pool of course cause we all swim in it but man my skin looks amazing after soaking in it for a while.