What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

What's up everyone.
Haven't contributed any food in quite a while but I read every post. One of my favorite threads.
The Mrs. and I watch Game of Thrones every Sunday during the season and we have a standing dinner date. We take turns cooking and eat while we watch the show.
My turn to cook this Sunday.
Broiled Tenderloin
Pan seared sea scallops
Butter basted baked red potatoes
Roasted brussel sprouts
Butter nut squash raviolli
View attachment 42779
Man, you throw down like a boss

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

0d0d8723f2bf62d4558ffbb81b284f3b.jpg

Yeah, I guess it is lunch time

Penny Dreadful beats them all . Thats what me and the ol lady watches . Scary ....
Ive only recently watched one episode of PD , and i gotta say it looks like a great show. im deff gonna watch it from the beginning.
game of thrones is a great show too but still havent watched this season yet.

What's up everyone.
Haven't contributed any food in quite a while but I read every post. One of my favorite threads.
The Mrs. and I watch Game of Thrones every Sunday during the season and we have a standing dinner date. We take turns cooking and eat while we watch the show.
Broiled Tenderloin
Pan seared sea scallops
Roasted brussel sprouts
View attachment 42779

Beautiful Ravioli's Mel . Good Job. ;)

Guess I'll have to give Game Of Thrones another try. I couldn't get past the first 3 episodes of the first season. Haha y'all would shake yalls damn head at the shit I'm forced to watch.

Guess I'll have to give Game Of Thrones another try. I couldn't get past the first 3 episodes of the first season. Haha y'all would shake yalls damn head at the shit I'm forced to watch.

Dont watch too many girlie shows Odie !! It will raise your estrogen and drop your test ! Get up and leave if you start crying !

I draw the line with the lifetime network

Beautiful Ravioli's Mel . Good Job. ;)
I can't take credit for the rav's. I bought those. They're fresh (not dehydrared) but they're premade. Everything else was me.
They were delicious. Because they were butternut squash stuffed I did them in butter only. I was going to add just a hint of nutmeg but I was out. IF YOU'RE GOING TO USE THE LAST OF ONE OF MY SPICES, REPLACE IT GOD DAMN IT!!!!

Dont watch too many girlie shows Odie !! It will raise your estrogen and drop your test ! Get up and leave if you start crying !
Every damn show my woman watches has
1 people talking about feelings...ALOT!!!
2 drama
3 crying
Every damn one too.
Its like they enjoy living vicariously thru other peoples lives.
Reality shows r gay

What's up everyone.
Broiled Tenderloin
Pan seared sea scallops
Roasted brussel sprouts
View attachment 42779
Game of Thrones and a surf & turf dinner sounds like the perfect date!