What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Gottta say every time I go to Texas I love the BBQ(best). Only thing is ...I see dudes go for BBQ at luch time then back to work. Shit when I hit it, I'm back too the hotel & pass out :oops:

Gottta say every time I go to Texas I love the BBQ(best). Only thing is ...I see dudes go for BBQ at luch time then back to work. Shit when I hit it, I'm back too the hotel & pass out :oops:

Next time your down hit me up. Last time you came to TX you mentioned Spring Creek. Fuck that place dude. I'll show you what's up. Pictures don't do some of this stuff justice.

Next time you come make sure to bring your barb wire tat on the arm, a lifted 2 wheel drive truck and a gay ass cowboy hat and youll fit right in.

Next time you come make sure to bring your barb wire tat on the arm, a lifted 2 wheel drive truck and a gay ass cowboy hat and youll fit right in.
Haha No cheesy barb wire tatts here or truck. As for cowboys gear I got plenty to sport ;) Odie, Trukk left out the cowboys boots cuz he knows I don't get down that way lol cough Tek cough :D

Haha No cheesy barb wire tatts here or truck. As for cowboys gear I got plenty to sport ;) Odie, Trukk left out the cowboys boots cuz he knows I don't get down that way lol cough Tek cough :D

Its cool. I get it. You apparently don't want to get laid while your here. Speaking of, make sure you make it to 6th street in Austin. Check out the Dirty Dog Bar. Its the one with a stripper pole. Your welcome

66c8ab64678532ec4cabc373563c496c.jpg

I don't know.... some kind of soup my wife made

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Just google that bar looks like a blast! Cheers Odie
Oh btw only snagged 2 girls in 5 days last trip. I can do better nxt trip hahaha

Sponsors