What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Thought of @Perrin Aybara and @rubisean when i picked these peppers the other day. I know you boys like your hot peppers. Here i have some habanero's and cpl yellow ghost peppers. The hab's i can handle, the ghosts are just f-in ridiculous!!!
bd8a2cc7d4c4bd37e9818a54b6bdf092.jpg

Thought of @Perrin Aybara and @rubisean when i picked these peppers the other day. I know you boys like your hot peppers. Here i have some habanero's and cpl yellow ghost peppers. The hab's i can handle, the ghosts are just f-in ridiculous!!!
bd8a2cc7d4c4bd37e9818a54b6bdf092.jpg
Man, one time I took a bunch of habanero's and stuffed them with cream cheese and bacon then battered them and fried em up.

They were good and hot, sure took jalapeño poppers to the next level.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Man, one time I took a bunch of habanero's and stuffed them with cream cheese and bacon then battered them and fried em up.

They were good and hot, sure took jalapeño poppers to the next level.

No doubt!!!!! I dont even know how you guys can eat them like that. I love them but use them sparingly. My brother sends me home made pickles with habi's in them, really good but lights my mouth on fire.

I've made Hungarian hot peppers stuffed with homemade saur kraut then pickle them in a sweet/spicy brine. Sweet and spicy at its best.

I rubbed my eye after making pickles with cherry peppers one time. Oh what a fucking mistake that was...I was cutting them into quarters and gently scratched above my eyelid. Shit rocked my world.

No doubt!!!!! I dont even know how you guys can eat them like that. I love them but use them sparingly. My brother sends me home made pickles with habi's in them, really good but lights my mouth on fire.
@Mr.B66 that is why I said one time...
I like the fruity flavor of the hab's but a one bite popper is enough to melt your O ring on the way out.

@Mr.B66 that is why I said one time...
I like the fruity flavor of the hab's but a one bite popper is enough to melt your O ring on the way out.

Hahaha!!! Yup i know it would melt mine!!
My brother sent me some salsa he made with ghosts. Called me yesterday and said " whatever you do dont eat that salsa" he said that after he made it, he washed the dishes and sat down to eat a bowl of cottage cheese. After a few minutes his mouth was on fire. He realized that even though he washed the spoon he mixed the salsa with , it still burned his mouth. He ended up tossing the spoon.
I dont think ill be eating that salsa[emoji15]

Hahaha!!! Yup i know it would melt mine!!
My brother sent me some salsa he made with ghosts. Called me yesterday and said " whatever you do dont eat that salsa" he said that after he made it, he washed the dishes and sat down to eat a bowl of cottage cheese. After a few minutes his mouth was on fire. He realized that even though he washed the spoon he mixed the salsa with , it still burned his mouth. He ended up tossing the spoon.
I dont think ill be eating that salsa[emoji15]

pUwWJ.jpg

I was at my vacation home and had to buy a new jug of Protien Powder. Dumbass me, left it in my car for a few hours while I worked out, my car smelled like ASS!!!! Not the good ASS either!!!!

Sponsors

Latest posts