What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Heard ya bud. Idk how many 270+ pounders are gonna come in at "normal" ranges. AAS or not. At some point one would have to consider the amount of blood volume in a carcass like that and realize "normal" is prolly a lil on the high side. Know what I mean?

I'll share my thoughts on this subject because it's something that both interests and concerns me for a number of reasons. Off topic but I know OGH won't mind since its relevant for all AAS users.

Fact is, being a big human is just bad news for your heart in general. It's not so much that normal should be different for larger people, it's just that being bigger isn't good. It's just something those with bb'ing ambitions have to accept.

Anyway, the monitor is probably the best investment you can make for your health.

It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to know that having interim periods of htn isn't good for you - especially when it adds up over the years. 20+ years of cycling later you may wonder how many years you were walking around with htn numbers, even if you just cycled a few times per year. That can be some scary shit.

Having good genes helps, and it's just 1 risk factor, but then there is the cholesterol issue which really is something that all of us will be affected by. Then hemoglobin. Same story. Add all this shit together and maybe even other issues. Sleep apnea perhaps? The neck girth gained from training heavy certainly doesn't help with this issue either.

I'm not trying to scare monger or anything like that, this is just reality. I actually find it funny because I wasn't fully aware of this stuff when I started AAS. I kept hearing about all the other sides, bitch tits, high e2, losing all gains, pct, etc. Never had any issues with that. None what so fucking ever. Wish I knew a little bit more about it's effects on cardiovascular health though. Wouldn't have changed anything of course, but still.

Time off is the ticket really. Let health markers normalize, keep hemoglobin in range, don't go months and months with fucked up lipids, etc. Not much else we can really do. Blood pressure is something that every doc can help us with though. No reason to let it go untreated if it needs to be addressed.

I'll share my thoughts on this subject because it's something that both interests and concerns me for a number of reasons. Off topic but I know OGH won't mind since its relevant for all AAS users.

Fact is, being a big human is just bad news for your heart in general. It's not so much that normal should be different for larger people, it's just that being bigger isn't good. It's just something those with bb'ing ambitions have to accept.

Anyway, the monitor is probably the best investment you can make for your health.

It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to know that having interim periods of htn isn't good for you - especially when it adds up over the years. 20+ years of cycling later you may wonder how many years you were walking around with htn numbers, even if you just cycled a few times per year. That can be some scary shit.

Having good genes helps, and it's just 1 risk factor, but then there is the cholesterol issue which really is something that all of us will be affected by. Then hemoglobin. Same story. Add all this shit together and maybe even other issues. Sleep apnea perhaps? The neck girth gained from training heavy certainly doesn't help with this issue either.

I'm not trying to scare monger or anything like that, this is just reality. I actually find it funny because I wasn't fully aware of this stuff when I started AAS. I kept hearing about all the other sides, bitch tits, high e2, losing all gains, pct, etc. Never had any issues with that. None what so fucking ever. Wish I knew a little bit more about it's effects on cardiovascular health though. Wouldn't have changed anything of course, but still.

Time off is the ticket really. Let health markers normalize, keep hemoglobin in range, don't go months and months with fucked up lipids, etc. Not much else we can really do. Blood pressure is something that every doc can help us with though. No reason to let it go untreated if it needs to be addressed.
I haven't had sleep apnea since last year's big push to 290. I made it to 284 and was by FAR the most uncomfortable I have ever been. I'm fine at 250, 260 and 270. I reached 250+ naturally a few times before ever starting AAS. The body does adjust to the new mass if you let it. And when I say it was uncomfortable being 284. I sincerely mean that and the scope of my words doesn't quite measure up to the reality

I haven't had sleep apnea since last year's big push to 290. I made it to 284 and was by FAR the most uncomfortable I have ever been. I'm fine at 250, 260 and 270. I reached 250+ naturally a few times before ever starting AAS. The body does adjust to the new mass if you let it. And when I say it was uncomfortable being 284. I sincerely mean that and the scope of my words doesn't quite measure up to the reality

I agree that the body gets acclimated to the new size and the person starts feeling better. I've experienced this as well. The constant discomfort is one thing, it's the shit you can't feel going on inside that is even more concerning though. I mean, if someone feels that shitty on the outside, the inside can't be doing too well.

It's good that this is being discussed. Guarantee you that the majority of people just ignore this aspect of aas use or don't know / don't care. More people should be aware of this shit.

Well it goes with the territory. Any endeavor you pursue to the fullest will have consequences. Some will be severe. I will take my chances as this is my passion and I would rather brave the tide than to have never took the ride.

And I think we can all relate to that...
If you haven't come to terms with your own mortality as it relates to your use your fucking retarded. There are no guarantees. This shit will kill a small percentage of you early. This shit will kill some of us later in life. Mostly things that are out of our control. Of course you can mitigate things by taking proactive steps for your own health. And Millard has provided the best outlet for harm reduction on the web. But make no mistake you aren't doing yourself any great favors here. Better make amends with that right now and see if your REALLY training like your life depends on it. If your REALLY pushing yourself to deserve these compounds in your blood. If the trade off is REALLY being maximized. Otherwise when your times comes and you stroke out in a parking lot holding your wife's hand you will be full of regret

A lot of people do no some of this stuff .. But what they choose to turn a blind eye is different. Almost like out of sight out of mind.. they just ignore ignore ignore until either things get better or until it's too late .. I am guilty do doing the ignore myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We all try to legitimize the choices we make. We all do
From the guy who tries to convince us synthol is acceptable and is fine to act like it's real muscle to myself who wakes up everyday ready to train and eat like I'm bound for greatness. I'm an average. I know this. But I wouldn't do any of the shit I have to do if that was my real mind set.

The other day I was pushing my self on the heavy bag my heart really feel like it was going to give out . It was kind of scary but then I thought to my self I rather go out doing something I love and if its my time then let it be. I rather go out that way then with a bottle in my hand or some shit in that nature. I don't know but I just love working out and AAS can't get enough of it

Hmm.. It's scary but I honestly have never been in such great shape mentally physically in my entire short life since starting AAS .. Some times I feel as if I'm doing the right thing getting up early going to work working 10 hour days and having enough self control to still hit the gym and throw weight around come home don't go out with the boys binge drinking shit like that.. I feel more aware of my body and more responsible than ever before .. I just don't know if that out weighs the downsides to AAS on the inside of my body

I'm scared of coming off the test to be honest I don't want to go back to that "normal" feeling

This probably deserves its own thread. But I think its important for people to be honest with themselves about the effect AAS has on their bodies. So many claim they have done research and theyre okay with it. But then you see people come off (or get older) and when they see how it effected them they have remorse.

Its a shame that because it is illegal most of us cant discuss use with our doctors and be safely monitered. So its imperative people do all they can to moniter themselves and be honest with themselves about when the risks have out-weighed the rewards.

Also since this is the food thread:

Snapchat-9045627593892917871.jpg

London broil and some spicy turkey italian sausages. Hard to see because it was dark. Because I bbq in the dark...

It would be kind of cool if we had some kind of meso convention lol where we could meet the Bros on the other end

Edit: I forget food thread