What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I'm back! Things mellowed out at work, and coach and I decided to have me spend the next 11 weeks as if I'm prepping for a show. So as of now my main staple is White Fish. And I start my first REAL cycle next week. I'm anxious and excited. Can't wait to see my results!
07058aac2d22727672df7b0c32d94ffc.jpg
5ed00370b7c7b25a4ad66debb4a34700.jpg

Oh! Almost forgot..... chopped off the hair too

23b803dbb12c0c9b0643fa0acf819b91.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

That aint no shave . Trukker show him a true shave (lol)

@Eman ok brother, let's try this one more time, those Eggs Benedict, I understand it's not yours to take credit for, but do you know how to put it together? I find the binder in the crab cakes really filling. Then, there is usually a bunch of Sugar in the Hollandaise Sauce.

@Eman ok brother, let's try this one more time, those Eggs Benedict, I understand it's not yours to take credit for, but do you know how to put it together? I find the binder in the crab cakes really filling. Then, there is usually a bunch of Sugar in the Hollandaise Sauce.

There is a place near me that sells crab cakes so good I've never made them at home before lol... I'd definitely use them if I made that recipe. So if I made them I'd made the hollandaise myself, which isn't too hard but probably the most technical thing to making eggs Benedict. Poached eggs aren't hard at all IMO. Lightly simmering water and a little white vinegar - gently crack an egg in it and pull it out with a spoon after a few minutes.

Breakfast before work.
3 eggs over easy, lean organic burger and mango from one of my tree's. Dogs ate most of my mangoes, as usual , but i managed to get a few[emoji4]
dd54d8c7d177e1e10053065c60c6d762.jpg

Breakfast before work.
3 eggs over easy, lean organic burger and mango from one of my tree's. Dogs ate most of my mangoes, as usual , but i managed to get a few[emoji4]
dd54d8c7d177e1e10053065c60c6d762.jpg

Mango is my favorite fruit... need one of those trees in my backyard. :(

Mango is my favorite fruit... need one of those trees in my backyard. :(

Yeah i love mangoes. Right now its mango season and almost everyone i know has at least one mango tree, you almost cant give them away[emoji15]

Yeah i love mangoes. Right now its mango season and almost everyone i know has at least one mango tree, you almost cant give them away[emoji15]

That's how it gets with tomatoes around here... no mango trees in my part of the world lol.

That's how it gets with tomatoes around here... no mango trees in my part of the world lol.
Yep tomatoes, cucumbers, squash all kinds of good shit around my way..but no mangos :( lots of free pecans come this fall/winter.:D

I have great peach orchards in my area. Apple orchards as well.

But, I love mangos... store bought is all I know, I'm sure local or backyard grown mangos are great. :)

I have great peach orchards in my area. Apple orchards as well.

But, I love mangos... store bought is all I know, I'm sure local or backyard grown mangos are great. :)
Mango salsa, mango jam, mango glazed ribs, peanut butter and mango sandwich, mango habanero wangs...

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

mango jam

Ha, I made peach jam last year. Best jam I've ever had. It was more like preserves, still had some nice chunks of peach in it.

It was popular lol.. I gave some away and took some in to the office to share. Next thing I knew, gone. :(

Going to have to make some more soon.

Now I want a peanut butter and mango sandwich. :)