What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

58eb6e7327f4d66f96601e2c36056ded.jpg

Garlic pecan shrimp in a light egg and honey wash. Chicken quinoa, and an Asian salad. Fucking delicious... better than any restaurant shrimp. My wife is a mad scientist.

Mango salsa, mango jam, mango glazed ribs, peanut butter and mango sandwich, mango habanero wangs...

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Mango pie mango turnovers with vanilla ice cream... Ooooooh yeah!!
Also a grilled Ahi burger with tarter a slice of tomato lettuce and a slice of mango. Gotta give it a try if you never have.
You welcome[emoji4]

Home put together pizza. Topped with streak, jalapeno, cheese, and tomatoes. Kroger crust and sauce. Damn good though and cheap...I was impressed. First pizza in a long time.

4b57aa040c1167fe9b6685d0997eedde.jpg

2136abbfcad38dd377c725f3d118e5e7.jpg
They used to sell premade dough at tops and P&C. Not the manufacturer kind. They make in in the deli section. Mash it in to a dough ball and chill it. It was the best pizza crust I've ever started with and you know home made pizzas are where it's at

They used to sell premade dough at tops and P&C. Not the manufacturer kind. They make in in the deli section. Mash it in to a dough ball and chill it. It was the best pizza crust I've ever started with and you know home made pizzas are where it's at
I remember you telling me that now bout the dough. I will not forget again. This crust wasn't bad, but the toppings weighed it down and made it limp. Lol

Home put together pizza. Topped with streak, jalapeno, cheese, and tomatoes. Kroger crust and sauce. Damn good though and cheap...I was impressed. First pizza in a long time.

4b57aa040c1167fe9b6685d0997eedde.jpg

2136abbfcad38dd377c725f3d118e5e7.jpg

Nice looking pizza you made there seven!! I agree with trukk, the deli section is where i get my pizza dough as well. Not raw though, pre-cooked and thick. Really good and doesn't go limp.

Whole cracked wheat naan bread as the crust; try it. Works amazingly for pizza, Indian-style tacos, philly cheese steaks, etc. Amazeballs.

Back