What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Orecchiette pasta, hot Italian sausage and broccoli rabe.

I'll post up finished product later
cdf23082a734765e537beb7e058e150b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
db5c28805276f789987b2cf15fbc45c2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
9f3401d475a8d26d11e9204505aab6d9.jpg

Huh?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

My damn iPhone continues to post certain words. Sorry for that lol

My post was supposed to read I love to cook, because you can play with certain ingreadients. For anyone who cheats on their diet, and likes semi spicy food try this butter, Cerano pepper infusion for Sweet Corn.

1 cup real orange juice
1 Cerano pepper minced
1 stick unsalted butter
1 lemon juiced

Melt butter and throw everything else in the pan and simmer for 20 minutes. I place the butter in a Tupperware container and cool in the frig.

This is by far my favorite my favorite. Makes even so so sweet corn good.

I definitely can't eat the spice like I used to. My aunt makes some of the best Chili I have tasted. I find spice in two forms: cheap, like dumping a bunch of cayenne pepper in to the meal, and great spice, from dried, or home grown peppers. She also makes some great pickled Hard Boiled Eggs, with Habenero peppers in the jar. Everyone gets to enjoy that aroma from the start of opening the jar, until the last egg. :oops:

I definitely can't eat the spice like I used to. My aunt makes some of the best Chili I have tasted. I find spice in two forms: cheap, like dumping a bunch of cayenne pepper in to the meal, and great spice, from dried, or home grown peppers. She also makes some great pickled Hard Boiled Eggs, with Habenero peppers in the jar. Everyone gets to enjoy that aroma from the start of opening the jar, until the last egg. :oops:

I LOVE pickled eggs, but my wife dont LOVE being around me after i indulge[emoji40]

I don't have a wife, but my hunting camp can sure tell I've been in to the Pickled Eggs. Makes tricking the nose of a Whitetail pretty hard as well.

Back