What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Didn't take pictures of the food, but this was today:

BreakfastMeal 1Meal 2Snacks (AM/PM)Calories / Macros
110g cotagge cheese + 3 slices of bacon + 25g cashews170g chicken + 200g veggies +
100 white rice + 2 slices of bread + 40g havarti cheese
Trifecta meal
Piri Piri Inspired chicken
NONEProtein: 127g (~32.4%)
Fat: 67g (~38.0%)
Carbs: 110g (~29.6%)
~371kcal - P24/F26/C12~770kcal - P69/F22/C68~430kcal - P34/F19/C30-Total kcal: ~1571 kcal
am i reading it right, only 127 g protein for entire day?

Just a little protein prep a few pounds chicken breast and a few pounds lean ground beef, 91/9% to switch it up “same fat content”, I’ve been eating a lot of fish lately, 1 day Salomon 1 day cod ect to not get too Much fat from the salmon because I already have whole eggs and avacado in my diet, plus a little ext virgin olive oil.

I love this griddle, it has a smooth side and a grill side, occasionally my chicken can come out hit or miss, bbq, oven, or stove top, when I use the griddle it’s always perfect and juicy, just slice the beasts in half if thick so it cooks evenly.
IMG_1943.png
IMG_1944.jpeg

Yeah .. dieting to cut is still having me figuring how to lay out my food. My weight is 160lbs 5'5" -- I believe I should be around 15% BF at the moment (maybe less). What changes would you do?
if thats a cut while on gear i dont see the use of having so much fat in your diet eat cleaner. You can eat so much more dropping the fats to like 30 grams or less a day you can eat 270calories more just in carbs or protein i would also shoot for 160gr of protein a day thats protein from direct sources (dont count protein from oats and vegetables etc)

if thats a cut while on gear i dont see the use of having so much fat in your diet eat cleaner. You can eat so much more dropping the fats to like 30 grams or less a day you can eat 270calories more just in carbs or protein i would also shoot for 160gr of protein a day thats protein from direct sources (dont count protein from oats and vegetables etc)
I see your point, not to make an excuse but I think previous weeks have been better, but now that I've decided to take proper note I'll be able to better track and adjust. I'll adjust this in the next days and post again, I think today I'm a little around the same numbers but I'm going to fix tonights dinner.

from my experience as far as fat loss vs muscle loss in a deficit , keeping your protein higher makes sense as to not waste muscle loss with your fat loss idk if that makes sense but i would definitely get at least 160 g protein per day imo

i would eat at least 160 g protein per day minimum
from my experience as far as fat loss vs muscle loss in a deficit , keeping your protein higher makes sense as to not waste muscle loss with your fat loss idk if that makes sense but i would definitely get at least 160 g protein per day imo
if you simply added 2 oz of chicken breast for a total of 8 oz per meal that would be one easy way

Appreciate your input, I'll work on that now and make the right adjustments for the next weeks.