What‘s my BF%? How lean should I get before starting my first cycle?

an03l371

I want to start a 20 week long cycle with Testosterone at 500mg per week and 30mg Anavar per day for the last 6-8 weeks in a few months, but before that my goal is to become really lean.

Currently I‘m 5'9" and slightly above 180lbs. I‘m using 140mg Test E per week since three months and eating in a calorie deficit that makes me lose 1.5-2lbs per week. Strength is slowly increasing and appetite control isn’t an issue for me.

Thanks and sorry if this is the wrong place to post, I‘m new here!

Attachments

• IMG_1809.jpeg
    IMG_1809.jpeg
    339.5 KB · Views: 147
I think the two responses you got were a bit heavy there. You definitely look to be in the 15% range, give or take a % base on your lower body.

The only way to know for sure is a dexa scan, but you definitely line up with any visual examples in the 13-16% range.

I also think it's stupid to force yourself to be at a certain level, unless you're sitting at 20% or over. You're going to burn fat far faster with more muscle. Especially if you're running var at the tail end and you eat just slightly over maintenance with heavy protein you're going to do great.

Var is incredible at melting fat off.

Toss in some injectable carnitine for the additional lipolysis and androgen receptor proliferation. You'll finish this out around 10% or potentially less if you stay on top of everything well.

Just make sure to get in a solid amount (60-90 minutes) of zone 2 cardio 5-6 days a week, and one day of HIIT and you'll be golden.

If he’s running his first it should be a basic bulk with test only. If he is doing it right he will gain just a bit of body fat from the cycle.

Honestly the fact that he’s obfuscating it with an angle rather than just posting a simple midsection pic head on makes me inclined to high-ball his bf percentage