Where to inject BPC157 for torn shoulder labrum?

CapitalWolf

I've (unsuccessfully) used BPC157 & TB-500 in the past for patellar tendinopathy. I have a small tear in my shoulder labrum right now, confirmed with MRI and want to give that combo another shot.

BPC157 needs to be injected somewhat locally. But where would the best place be for my injury? I can inject into the deltoid but would SubQ closer to the injury not be better? I guess intra articular would be best but there's no way I am trying that myself lol.

Any other compounds I could try aside from these two? I have surgery scheduled but there's a LONG waiting list right now so I'm trying to do everything I can to get better without surgery.

I've (unsuccessfully) used BPC157 & TB-500 in the past for patellar tendinopathy. I have a small tear in my shoulder labrum right now, confirmed with MRI and want to give that combo another shot.

BPC157 needs to be injected somewhat locally. But where would the best place be for my injury? I can inject into the deltoid but would SubQ closer to the injury not be better? I guess intra articular would be best but there's no way I am trying that myself lol.

Any other compounds I could try aside from these two? I have surgery scheduled but there's a LONG waiting list right now so I'm trying to do everything I can to get better without surgery.
I thought bpc157 was systemic and spot injection doesn't mean it will work better , just what ive read someone may correct me if i am wrong

I thought bpc157 was systemic and spot injection doesn't mean it will work better , just what ive read someone may correct me if i am wrong
I thought only one of those two was systemic, and I thought it was the TB-500. But maybe I am wrong, I'll try to look that up again.

Can i just go into the elbow area at a shallow angle and inject under the skin instead of "pinching" the skin?

I thumbs you up but from what I’ve read it depends on the location of the injury.

If it were me, I would inject as local if possible.

I thumbs you up but from what I’ve read it depends on the location of the injury.

Yeah i just did my elbow injection on the inside elbow , tonight I'll do the outside elbow im doing 1 mg per injection for a total of 3 mg daily i already did morning injection subq stomach now i will just rotate lol

Yeah i just did my elbow injection on the inside elbow , tonight I'll do the outside elbow im doing 1 mg per injection for a total of 3 mg daily i already did morning injection subq stomach now i will just rotate lol

There was one rat study showing BPC local was as good as systemic (subq). No harm in trying to inject close to the site of injury tho.

They also give this shit intra-articular or directly into joints at some clinics.

I use TB500 similarly (systemic/subq).

I have gone through 8 bottles @5 mg doing 3 mg per day split three times and i am also very skeptical of its effects if any on my existing tennis/golfers elbow I've saturated myself with bpc157 and will be dialing back the dose to 2 mg daily? Im not holding my breath

I
For me bpc 157 seems to work fine systemically when injecting in the belly fat. I don’t notice local benefits.
I've been rotating sites , spot injections on inside and outside of elbow also subq in stomach for total of 1 mg per site ? Im hopeful at best

Back