Which oil is better?

i never experienced any kind of pip with test c in cotton seed oil , it was pharmaceutical test c so idk maybe you are allergic to cotton seed oil?
I have tried possibly every oil there is, TC/TE always give me slight pip to remind me that injected something the next day or even the day after that. It's not allergic reaction, but something else. Eq, deca, tren, primo, TU and even prop doesn't in the same carrier oil. I guess some things are so individual it's not even worth to dig in to. I believe it is entirely possible to be allergic to a compound itself. How much depends on how someones body reacts and/or is able to tolerate it as each human is very unique and complex.

Either if USP grade. Cottonseed will be thicker/harder to filter and inject but will release the hormone more slowly.

GSO is a solid all around option. Thinner than cottonseed oil.

My preference is McT oil, thinner than GSO and easily suspends hormone powders. Also easier to filter and inject if your using syringe filters.
I know, this is old, but i was just wondering what you thought about Miglyol 840?

I know, this is old, but i was just wondering what you thought
I know, this is old, but i was just wondering what you thought about Miglyol 840?
Hey bro I know you were asking @Laxbro88 curious to see what his thoughts are on Miglyol 840. Personally from my experience and many others I know it seems to carry higher risk of issues than other carriers. I’m thinking it has to do With The Propylene Glyco (PG) if someone can tolerate it well then it’s a great overall experience since it’s extremely thin and can allow you to potentially reduce how much BB you would normally use if you were using MCT or GSO. But again I could be wrong which is why I’m also seeking more information.

Hey bro I know you were asking @Laxbro88 curious to see what his thoughts are on Miglyol 840. Personally from my experience and many others I know it seems to carry higher risk of issues than other carriers. I’m thinking it has to do With The Propylene Glyco (PG) if someone can tolerate it well then it’s a great overall experience since it’s extremely thin and can allow you to potentially reduce how much BB you would normally use if you were using MCT or GSO. But again I could be wrong which is why I’m also seeking more information.
I see this being said quite a bit and it's a misnomer. Miglyol doesn't have "propylene glycol" in it. It's simply a ultra refined (distilled) fraction from MCT oil. Nothing more nothing less. It's chemical makeup is called a "propylene glycol diester of plant fatty acids" it belongs to the family of Fatty Acid Esters. These are carboxylic ester derivatives of a fatty acid. I theorize the main reasons they cause some people more pip than standard MCT is due to its hygroscopic nature "its distilled and contains no water". MCT oil is not hygroscopic. Imagine leaving 99% alcohol open to ambient air. Because it is distilled and so highly refined it will want to pull water out of the atmosphere and come to an equilibrium.

The only difference between mig840 and MIG 812 is the ratio of c8 to C10 amino acids. Neither of them contain anything more than what was fractioned off during the distillation of regular old MCT oil. You can actually buy distilled fractioned c8 all by itself which actually gets a lot of use in the cannabis and hemp industry.

Another reason I see mig brews causing more issues is because folks mix super high concentrations with it It's typical to see BB only at like 8 - 10% and test e or test c mixed to 400-600mg/ml with it. Because it is a distilled variant of MCT and it's hygroscopic nature it acts as a more powerful solvent than standard MCT oil that actually contains percentages of plant lipids waxes and water.

If you were to take 99% ethanol it would dissolve a substantially higher amount of solute in it as opposed to 70% ethanol which usually contains 30% water. The solubility between the two is significant.

Imyself prefer ricinusoil as main ingredient.
Depending on the different raws and quantities I varigate it with EO.
Only good experiences with that and no pip.

Should I use the cheaper grapeseed oil or the more expensive cottonseed oil?
In my 2 decades of brewing I would honestly say GSO be safe bet. MCT is my personal favorite as it’s thinner also tolerated by many. Which is why you see big sources would usually stick with GSO and some product line in MCT

I used to use GSO and switched 18 months ago to MCT. I only use MCT with c8 and c10 fatty acids.

MCT with c12 fatty acids seems to be the brews that many people are intolerant to.
this is very interesting, is this still working for you ?

i might give this a try

how did you figure this out ????? I'm impressed

Back