Who here knows chemical names of certain pro hormones?

Theworm

Anyone? I can send a pm of a bottle, it’s claimed to have superdrol in it...

Edit: here’s the ingredients:
17-beta-hydroxy 2-alpha, 17-beta-dimethyl 5-alpha-androstan 3-on azine 15 mg **
2,17a-Dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-adrost-1-en-one 7.5 mg **
6-chloro-androst-4-ene-3-one-17b-ol 35 mg**

Last edited:
Anyone? I can send a pm of a bottle, it’s claimed to have superdrol in it...

Edit: here’s the ingredients:
17-beta-hydroxy 2-alpha, 17-beta-dimethyl 5-alpha-androstan 3-on azine 15 mg **
2,17a-Dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-adrost-1-en-one 7.5 mg **
6-chloro-androst-4-ene-3-one-17b-ol 35 mg**
The first one is DMZ, which, correct me if I’m wrong, convert to 2 superdrol molecules?

And second is m-Sten

The first one is DMZ, which, correct me if I’m wrong, convert to 2 superdrol molecules?

And second is m-Sten
The 3rd one is Hexadrone.

On paper, dmz converts that way but DMZ is not the same as SD at all. Its unique in itself and does have good reviews.

The 3rd one is Hexadrone.

On paper, dmz converts that way but DMZ is not the same as SD at all. Its unique in itself and does have good reviews.
Ok so not superdrol but DMZ, m-Sten and hexadrone... I’m not familiar with prohormones but guy selling it said same results as superdrol
Correct?

I have too many orals stockpiled right now to mess with prohormones but the stack you have was exceptionally noticeable when I took it. If I want superdrol I prefer to order it ugl but if I had to go on a trip or something that would be a bottle id want to take. Dmz with msten was effective. Better than any sarm I tried for sure

Ok so not superdrol but DMZ, m-Sten and hexadrone... I’m not familiar with prohormones but guy selling it said same results as superdrol
Correct?
Looks like dmz and msten as he stated, the dosages per cap are good. It would probably have similiar results depending on your cycle dosage per day, I'd try 1-2 caps per day to start (consider liver support with it).

Thabks guys, was plannning on 1 cap x 22-30 days at a time. I’m kinda upset cause I was told it was legit old school superdrol

Thabks guys, was plannning on 1 cap x 22-30 days at a time. I’m kinda upset cause I was told it was legit old school superdrol
Pretty sure with the right dosage, training and food, you can get similar results. I know a guy selling original grade LGI SD-10 right now for $150 per bottle, that's insane with UGL prices.

Anyone have thoughts of this combo above vs legit pharm grade oxandrolone or oxymetholone? I’m guessing the latter bunch is much better...