Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Dammit Demon, you need to calm down and not be so paranoid. You might have provoked TEK somehow to make him turn against you. This is just the Internet!

Above all TEK is good people so you might need to dial back on the tren methinks.

Throw a pic up @OdieM.... You're holding out.

Lol. There's more pics of me in this thread then anyone else. I threw a pic up in my log about 2 weeks ago. Give me about 2 months and I'll throw another one up. I start my bulk In a few weeks. Havnt been to the gym since Saturady. Started a new job and trying to find the time to lift. When I leave in the mornings it's dark and when I get home it's dark.

Awe fuck it I pulled over and took a selfie. Lol
d88b603aa4edaaefdd0b5082be9f4ad3.jpg

Hey bros. Question. My first cycle of TestE 750/wk plus Dbol 50mg/day I gained about 12 lbs lean mass all of which i kept to this day. Added 2 inches to the upper arm. Now at 17.5 in. Must be the diet. Ha. Now running TestE 1000/wk for two months now with same basic diet and making no gains. Many bros say 300g protein plus 400 grams carbs plus 100g fat is sufficient to bulk without getting way fat. Would you all agree or how do you differ. My lbm is about 190. Insights?

Hey bros. Question. My first cycle of TestE 750/wk plus Dbol 50mg/day I gained about 12 lbs lean mass all of which i kept to this day. Added 2 inches to the upper arm. Now at 17.5 in. Must be the diet. Ha. Now running TestE 1000/wk for two months now with same basic diet and making no gains. Many bros say 300g protein plus 400 grams carbs plus 100g fat is sufficient to bulk without getting way fat. Would you all agree or how do you differ. My lbm is about 190. Insights?
Start a thread

Are you sure the Test is dosed accurately?

Sponsors