Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I appreciate that man. I think I could do well at least at the regional level, but I know that if I get hooked I'll be going down some roads I know arent in my healths best interest. I'm very much a health obsessed bodybuilder, lol. I guess you could say I'm a hypochondriac

Thanks man. Nah, I was fat as a kid/teen untill I got into this lifestyle, and in my early 20s I would always "bulk" up to a fatboy again lol. I dont have many pictures, but heres one from a few years ago midway through one of those "bulks".

Ive been much, much fatter than this before.

View attachment 28240
Awesome bro. Great work.

All it took was one naked guy for this to not be my favorite thread any more. :(

Nah good job on the dedication you have to accomplish that freak status. Please no more nudes though or speedo's for future reference

@kevinhy...... You need to be looking for a contest. You can win the overall in almost any NPC show around where I live!

Very few guys can can get in that kind of condition. I def never have.... Very impressive!

@kevinhy...... You need to be looking for a contest. You can win the overall in almost any NPC show around where I live!

Very few guys can can get in that kind of condition. I def never have.... Very impressive!
Agreed rutman. Lots of guys here would kill to be able to get to that condition.

"better listen to Demon he knows a thing or two about using women for punching bags. How is your book selling? You include the part about how you're so insecure of the useless excuse for a shriveled appendage between your legs you frequently unload your frustrations on women not even half your size? Tough guy eh? I'd love to put it on you Demon, fuck-i-n-g love it. I hope you blow up so you will stop hiding behind your CPU alias and I'll catch your ass slippin at your next "book signing". But alas, you ain't shit...ain't ever gonna be shit."

And here is some solid advice Junior, by the looks of it I'M MORE THAN YOU ARE ALREADY. I'm 5" shorter and about half your bf%, and for the record your lower back fucking SUCKS ASS, so better start deadlifting more. I tried being nice to you despite your childish bullshit, but you're going to try to catch my ass slippin' huh? And now you've had me "in your crosshairs?" Who is the one hiding you little punk bitch? you have your face covered up you pussy!! You're a fucking boy compared to me....a boy.

And by the sounds of it, I'm already blowing up, since a God damn loser like yourself remembers a post from 2 years ago and follows me around like a bitch who just had a load dropped in her. Go fuck yourself loser

"better listen to Demon he knows a thing or two about using women for punching bags. How is your book selling? You include the part about how you're so insecure of the useless excuse for a shriveled appendage between your legs you frequently unload your frustrations on women not even half your size? Tough guy eh? I'd love to put it on you Demon, fuck-i-n-g love it. I hope you blow up so you will stop hiding behind your CPU alias and I'll catch your ass slippin at your next "book signing". But alas, you ain't shit...ain't ever gonna be shit."

And here is some solid advice Junior, by the looks of it I'M MORE THAN YOU ARE ALREADY. I'm 5" shorter and about half your bf%, and for the record your lower back fucking SUCKS ASS, so better start deadlifting more. I tried being nice to you despite your childish bullshit, but you're going to try to catch my ass slippin' huh? And now you've had me "in your crosshairs?" Who is the one hiding you little punk bitch? you have your face covered up you pussy!! You're a fucking boy compared to me....a boy.

And by the sounds of it, I'm already blowing up, since a God damn loser like yourself remembers a post from 2 years ago and follows me around like a bitch who just had a load dropped in her. Go fuck yourself loser

Well that escalated quickly.

..Very few guys can can get in that kind of condition. I def never have.... Very impressive!

Agreed rutman. Lots of guys here would kill to be able to get to that condition.

Seriously if I can do it anyone can. No tren, no GH, clen etc. Just moderate AAS, t3, EC, and timing everything with a good diet.

Come on Kevin, don't act like you needed to make the black out on your pic that long.

Good work bro, awesome physique.

Lol sounds like someone wants me to remove the censor bar

Seriously if I can do it anyone can. No tren, no GH, clen etc. Just moderate AAS, t3, EC, and timing everything with a good diet.

Lol sounds like someone wants me to remove the censor bar

Me? Wait. No i dont. Ill be back. Gotta go find a girl to hook up with. This thread has been so confusing today.

Sponsors