Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I have mine set at 3200cals I did not know it had a limit. How high can you get it to go? If I ever need it to be over its limit I will set it for half and then let it count up to the goal number

Actually I just played with it and got it fixed. Didnt know I could do that. Now back to who's the biggest...

Have you measured your BF% TEK (The Assassin) ? Another couple BF% and you"ll be really ripped . Your almost there ...Good job. ;)
I'm in juggernaut mindset.
Primary focus is increasing functional strength, these next 4 weeks will be just open feeding and pushing my lifts. Once I hit 235lbs I will quit carb loading at night/start cutting carbs earlier in the day, up my adex, and continue forward
maintaining closer focus on strength/bodyweight ratio. My joints feel good pushing it heavy right now and I have a a lil more strength with my adex where it's at, I'm bloated up though and the drol doesn't help. I don't wanna break 240lbs again though..I lose flexibility. I should tighten up nice at the end I haven't touched the winny yet, which is usually a staple in my diet. :D

Something about their adorable faces that makes me want to go postal.
Or maybe i need to lower the dose right?

When I was on tren last month I was planning on how to take out my neighbors barking-ass Chihuahua's , permanently . I bought the cake of xtra-lethal rat poison and everything , I was gonna throw small chunks over the fence . The wifey caught wind of it and said you will not . But towards the end of the cycle I was thinking some really dark thoughts ....

Something about their adorable faces that makes me want to go postal.
Or maybe i need to lower the dose right?

When I was on tren last month I was planning on how to take out my neighbors barking-ass Chihuahua's , permanently . I bought the cake of xtra-lethal rat poison and everything , I was gonna throw small chunks over the fence . The wifey caught wind of it and said you will not . But towards the end of the cycle I was thinking some really dark thoughts ....

you guys are the sick puppies :D:D

I just don't like woman beaters.

you guys are the sick puppies :D:D

I just don't like woman beaters.

Me neither .

No Im a dog lover and couldnt do it , even though these arent dogs , they are large barking rats , I hate them . And the old man is deaf and he cant hear them and puts them out in the morning and brings them in at night . And they bark at a sneeze .ALL day , everyday ....
Just one of many irresponsible dog owners in our neighborhood ...

Sponsors