Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Wow you have the potential to take this to a whole nother level. Once you hit around 28-30 you'll start putting on some real size. With that said I wouldn't be doing my duty as a respected member here if I didn't tell you to give it about 8 years before you come to this lifestyle. I started when I was just a little younger then you and really screwed my body up.
Thanks bro appreciate that you're a real fuckin beast that's for sure! I truthfully plan on staying natural until I need to take it to the next level. Bodybuilding isn't footing any of my bills so I don't need to take anything now and risk early trt or anything. Thanks again bro

Thanks bro appreciate that you're a real fuckin beast that's for sure! I truthfully plan on staying natural until I need to take it to the next level. Bodybuilding isn't footing any of my bills so I don't need to take anything now and risk early trt or anything. Thanks again bro
smart man rt here, definitely a good outlook to have

Now you must have darn good genetics plus experience with training to look like that naturally (with no AAS use) and props to that. Imagine what even a basic Test E cycle can do to you :eek:

Now you must have darn good genetics plus experience with training to look like that naturally (with no AAS use) and props to that. Imagine what even a basic Test E cycle can do to you :eek:
Decent genetics I suppose. I was very weak and skinny starting off when I was 16, benching the bar for a max and squatting 65 lbs at 6 foot and 160. I have just busted my ass every day in the gym for 4 years and ate what I could find in sight! As far as genetics go I'm not to sure though baha

Decent genetics I suppose. I was very weak and skinny starting off when I was 16, benching the bar for a max and squatting 65 lbs at 6 foot and 160. I have just busted my ass every day in the gym for 4 years and ate what I could find in sight! As far as genetics go I'm not to sure though baha
There's guys that cycle and still don't look like you. You have the type of physique guys should strive for naturally before they jump on anything. Then they explode.

There's guys that cycle and still don't look like you. You have the type of physique guys should strive for naturally before they jump on anything. Then they explode.
Thanks bro I'm no where near some people on here though. They make me train my ass off even harder everyday!!

Thanks bro everyone says that's when muscle maturity hits and what not and when men are in there prime for growth. I'm stoked for it!

Just don't burn out, pace yourself. Trust me @25-26 body just goes to another level look wise. By 28-30 you will be freaking yourself out :)

Thanks guys! I'm really happy with the results of my cycle. 5 more weeks left to go too. I really hope I can keep a lot of my gains on pct. it's got me kinda worried TBH. I can't wait to see how my body reacts to some deca on my next cycle:)
keep to the food intake and I would slightly tailor down on volume during recovery, it will only help when u come off!!!

Oh ok man! That makes sence. I think my joints will be happy about that too. Thank you for the feed back. MUCH APPRECIATED!!

Frank the skank
I actually have 2 phases of training.

Cycle phase
This is basically an all out hypertrophy blast with as much load and irritation I can put in the muscle. Drop sets, static holds, negatives, failure training galore

Off cycle
I typically revert back to a strength training phase. Reps 5 and under. Mostly all compound stuff. Much less iso work. Try to build strength and thickness.

2 pronged attack. I rarely get sore on cycle. The stuff I do when blasting would cripple me with out all the extra drugs. If it's NOT you need to reevaluate your training. Good luck

I actually have 2 phases of training.

Cycle phase
This is basically an all out hypertrophy blast with as much load and irritation I can put in the muscle. Drop sets, static holds, negatives, failure training galore

Off cycle
I typically revert back to a strength training phase. Reps 5 and under. Mostly all compound stuff. Much less iso work. Try to build strength and thickness.

2 pronged attack. I rarely get sore on cycle. The stuff I do when blasting would cripple me with out all the extra drugs. If it's NOT you need to reevaluate your training. Good luck
Ah haaa!!! True indeed bro! I like what your say'n. This being my first cycle I have come to understand that when I come off I will loose some of what I gained the last 12 weeks. It mite discourage me and make me feel week. Thank you for the sound advice bro! Keep kicking ass!

Frank the skank