Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Ah haaa!!! True indeed bro! I like what your say'n. This being my first cycle I have come to understand that when I come off I will loose some of what I gained the last 12 weeks. It mite discourage me and make me feel week. Thank you for the sound advice bro! Keep kicking ass!

Frank the skank
At your age are you cruising or making an attempt at pct?

I need to make an attempt at pct. all I'm using is some pharm grade nolva. A cruise would be sweet tho! I'm 37 years old too.

How many cals are you putting back a day? And what kind of surplus does that put you at if you had to estimate? Your ability to put on that much size at such a lean rate is beyond impressive my friend.

How many cals are you putting back a day? And what kind of surplus does that put you at if you had to estimate? Your ability to put on that much size at such a lean rate is beyond impressive my friend.
TBH I don't have an exact number of cals I take in. I knew going into my cycle I wanted to bulk. I shoot for 4 to 5 thousand a day. At times I fall short of my mark. I make sure I work my abs for 10 minutes a day so they continue to show. I'd like to compete in physique next year so I want to learn as much as I can. I also want to try deca. Thank you for the kind words brother! Keep kicking ass!!!

Frank the skank

TBH I don't have an exact number of cals I take in. I knew going into my cycle I wanted to bulk. I shoot for 4 to 5 thousand a day. At times I fall short of my mark. I make sure I work my abs for 10 minutes a day so they continue to show. I'd like to compete in physique next year so I want to learn as much as I can. I also want to try deca. Thank you for the kind words brother! Keep kicking ass!!!

Frank the skank
Food intake gets written down on paper, no exceptions.

^^^^^^This is the way im going. Shit I ain't getting any younger so its all or nothing from this point forward;)

If your going to be competing you cant risk taking one step forward and 30 steps back...im in the same boat as well.

If your going to be competing you cant risk taking one step forward and 30 steps back...im in the same boat as well.
Ya bro I got a lot to learn. TBH, after training natty for over 10 years I just wanted to bulk up big time! I'm planning on putting in some deca on my next cycle. I wanna get huge bro. I came at it with an "eat everything" type of attitude. I truly believe when I implement a diet with structure and discipline, I can bring a quality package to the stage.

Ya bro I got a lot to learn. TBH, after training natty for over 10 years I just wanted to bulk up big time! I'm planning on putting in some deca on my next cycle. I wanna get huge bro. I came at it with an "eat everything" type of attitude. I truly believe when I implement a diet with structure and discipline, I can bring a quality package to the stage.

I started the same way you did to a "T".Trust me.I did my time in the library and weight pile brother.Trained natty forever on moderate amounts of food as well.Soon I will be running deca 600 week and about 12-15 weeks.... oh I cant wait.Lift heavy and live strong.

Frank the skank

Its easy now days too. Theres apps that track everything. Just takes a few minutes a day. I still have old note books full of stuff

I started the same way you did to a "T".Trust me.I did my time in the library and weight pile brother.Trained natty forever on moderate amounts of food as well.Soon I will be running deca 600 week and about 12-15 weeks.... oh I cant wait.Lift heavy and live strong.
I like your style homeboy! You and I both know about the struggle. Keep me posted on how the deca treats you. I'm totes interested in your feed back!!! Can't wait to try it myself.

I use My Fitness Pal to log food. Anything with a bar code you can just scan it and enter quantity. Almost anything you search is in the data base. You have to fuck with the settings at first to get total cals and macros right, but after you do it tells you what you havr left for the day.

I use My Fitness Pal to log food. Anything with a bar code you can just scan it and enter quantity. Almost anything you search is in the data base. You have to fuck with the settings at first to get total cals and macros right, but after you do it tells you what you havr left for the day.

I love my fitness pal. Changed my life. Of course it wont accept the fact that I want to eat 6000 cals a day. But thats ok.

I have mine set at 3200cals I did not know it had a limit. How high can you get it to go? If I ever need it to be over its limit I will set it for half and then let it count up to the goal number

Sponsors