Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Are they shredded?

Nah not quite, I have some striations but I could lose 2-3mm to really bring them in.

Looking good brother. Not too sure about the naked pic but I'm sure the ladies around will like it, LOL.

Lol, thanks man. Its not far off from taking a pic in posing trunks really, you can just see 1" more on my hip flexors.

U wanna see his...glutes
Shit is gettin weird:confused:

Thats the ultimate decider for whether or not you're shredded.

^^^ this is why Im going for ultimate cut . Good job Kevin . :eek:

Haha, thanks man!

I'm pissing myself laughing over here!!!!
However...Dude you are a freak of nature. I mean that in a good way. You must only eat dry grilled chicken breasts. Fuckin ripped!!!! You're delts make me wanna cry. I'll never post a pic again.

@kevinhy
Um you look good

I just made up my mind. No way in hell am I ever stepping on stage. I think I'm gonna have to take a shower and scrub with a lava bar tonite.

lol, Ive never stepped on stage either, probably never will.

However...Dude you are a freak of nature. I mean that in a good way. You must only eat dry grilled chicken breasts. Fuckin ripped!!!! You're delts make me wanna cry. I'll never post a pic again.

Is that directed at me? lol

Then why?
Why choose a nude pic to post?
Why are you tanned up or is that a camera effect?

Ive got to find some thing manly to do right now. Is it possible to make a 270 lb man feel abused? You just did kevin. You just did

Is that directed at me? lol
Ya that was deff directed at you SHREDDAR lol. Your a fuckin beast homie. Arms are thick as hell. What are they measuring off at? They look around 20"

[QUOTE="kevinhy, post: 1376865, member: 51024"]lol, Ive never stepped on stage either, probably never will.

You should , your in contest shape right now . You would win or place high .You and DemonDosage both are extra lean.
You only go around once , lol ....:rolleyes:

Then why?
Why choose a nude pic to post?
Why are you tanned up or is that a camera effect?

Ive got to find some thing manly to do right now. Is it possible to make a 270 lb man feel abused? You just did kevin. You just did

Its bodybuilding man, how else do you show what you built? I use melanotan but the lighting in the nudey pic was very "warm".

Ya that was deff directed at you SHREDDAR lol. Your a fuckin beast homie. Arms are thick as hell. What are they measuring off at? They look around 20"

Haha, thanks man. Its been awhile since I measured, I think theyre pushing 19" right now. I have tiny ass wrists which creates the illusion that theyre larger than they are.

You should , your in contest shape right now . You would win or place high .You and DemonDosage both are extra lean.
You only go around once , lol ....

Yeah I know, but I know I'll push the drugs to "be competitive" if I stepped on stage. I use relatively low doses (300 test, sometimes 400mg mast E on top), and I wouldnt want that to be something that another guy has an advantage over me with.

[QUOTE="kevinhy, post: 1376865, member: 51024"]lol, Ive never stepped on stage either, probably never will.

You only go around once , lol ....:rolleyes:
This...

Yeah I know, but I know I'll push the drugs to "be competitive" if I stepped on stage. I use relatively low doses (300 test, sometimes 400mg mast E on top), and I wouldnt want that to be something that another guy has an advantage over me with.

You could win or place high without resorting to mega-doses of gear or GH , especially at the local or amateur level. Your ability to get lean and your genetics are enough . The rest would be just prep .

Or be like me and just get great pics every year . Sometimes thats all the gratification I need...

Nah not quite, I have some striations but I could lose 2-3mm to really bring them in.

Lol, thanks man. Its not far off from taking a pic in posing trunks really, you can just see 1" more on my hip flexors.

Thats the ultimate decider for whether or not you're shredded.

Haha, thanks man!
Your ripped bro. Are you naturally very lean?

You could win or place high without resorting to mega-doses of gear or GH , especially at the local or amateur level. Your ability to get lean and your genetics are enough . The rest would be just prep .

Or be like me and just get great pics every year . Sometimes thats all the gratification I need...

I appreciate that man. I think I could do well at least at the regional level, but I know that if I get hooked I'll be going down some roads I know arent in my healths best interest. I'm very much a health obsessed bodybuilder, lol. I guess you could say I'm a hypochondriac

Your ripped bro. Are you naturally very lean?

Thanks man. Nah, I was fat as a kid/teen untill I got into this lifestyle, and in my early 20s I would always "bulk" up to a fatboy again lol. I dont have many pictures, but heres one from a few years ago midway through one of those "bulks".

Ive been much, much fatter than this before.

fatboy.jpg