Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Heavy Duty all the way!!! Lately Ive been doing full upper body abt 3x a week and legs once every 10 days or so. I do 1 work set per bodypart and a few HIT techniques like rest pause and static holds
Great! I've always been a student of heavy duty before they called it all these new terms. Failure training is my go to. Keep on keeping on demon

Yep, as much as Ive tried all other styles of training, nothing works for me like Arthur Jones/Mentzer type training
I'm currently trying to understand other styles of training. So so. I don't get it? Stopping a set before you've reached failure. It drives me nuts. I just don't get it.

Any way. I use your johndoe for motivation some times. When I lose my drive or some shit. Always appreciate your writings

I'm currently trying to understand other styles of training. So so. I don't get it? Stopping a set before you've reached failure. It drives me nuts. I just don't get it.

Any way. I use your johndoe for motivation some times. When I lose my drive or some shit. Always appreciate your writings
thanks for your support man!!!

swap out the curls for heavy deads and farmer's walks..
or find some work as a stone mason.

my bis/calves are tiny though...it's a trade off
Who needs legs lol? As long as they hold me upright an get me over to my next machine or workout will be fine with me. Don't get me wrong, I still do legs but not nearly much as my upper body. Ive always had bulkier legs so that's not an issue with me. I could care less to have massive legs really. My upper body is where I'm wanting an trying to force growth! Just another 20yrs an I might reach my goal lol.

IMPOSSIBLE! Once you get to your goal, or close to your goal, your goal will change. :)
Your damn right, that bar will get raised to a new height. Never give up, never give in!!!! Lets just hope I have my stepping stool handy, I'm a bit on the short side lmfao:rolleyes::p

Just turned 20 last Friday actually bro.

Wow you have the potential to take this to a whole nother level. Once you hit around 28-30 you'll start putting on some real size. With that said I wouldn't be doing my duty as a respected member here if I didn't tell you to give it about 8 years before you come to this lifestyle. I started when I was just a little younger then you and really screwed my body up.