Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Hey bros. Question. My first cycle of TestE 750/wk plus Dbol 50mg/day I gained about 12 lbs lean mass all of which i kept to this day. Added 2 inches to the upper arm. Now at 17.5 in. Must be the diet. Ha. Now running TestE 1000/wk for two months now with same basic diet and making no gains. Many bros say 300g protein plus 400 grams carbs plus 100g fat is sufficient to bulk without getting way fat. Would you all agree or how do you differ. My lbm is about 190. Insights?
I'm around 400grams of protein a day right now and 6000 cals total. I am by no means fat so so if you wanna grow eat eat eat. The more actual food protein the better. Lots protein healthy fats and clean carbs with some decent gear and you'll make plenty of gains

Agreed. Even if your gear is bunk and your getting in the calories you will make gains. If you've been on for 2 months and your not making gains it cause you don't want it enough. EATTTTTT

All the gear in the world wouldn't make me look like that! Lol. Can't wait to see the "bulk up" Odie... Or is it the " Hulk up"...

Who the hell are you kidding? You look like your always on Fina. All lean and ripped. I would much rather have your physique. I've always got that deca look going on.

Who the hell are you kidding? You look like your always on Fina. All lean and ripped. I would much rather have your physique. I've always got that deca look going on.
You're FAR from the deca look... You've got the Beast Mode look dude!!! On or off cycle...it doesn't matter.

I probably do stay on the tren more than I should...

I hear you should eat 500-1000 calories over maintenance to build muscle with minimal fat gain. True? It takes 700 surplus calories to create one pound of muscle. 1000 cals per day surplus would be 7000 cals per week over. You gain 1 lb muscle with two lbs fat gained. So if i ate 2500 cals per day surplus i could hit 2 lbs per week muscle gain with maybe 3-4 lbs fat gained. Yeah 5000 cals per day is rough for me. Is EQ really that good for boosting appetite?

Last edited:
I hear you should eat 500-1000 calories over maintenance to build muscle with minimal fat gain. True?
There's not a magic number really. Everybody's different. You just have to experiment and see how your body responds to an increase in calories. Start by upping them by just a couple hundred calories and adjust from there.

c69635b2e3a0f82d09ea59096a42fd7e.jpg

Still got a lot of growing to do but all y'all posting figured I would as well. I'll be starting a bulk cycle with a log soon if everything works out, hope it turns out good and I catch up to you monsters!

This place sure had changed since I joined. Everyone must live in Colorado and be high nowadays. Whatever happen to all the bashing? Not saying I perfered it, but it did stop new members from coming in a pic thread and asking advice on their 2nd cycle.

Yeah achilles nice solid frame. Good proportions. What is your waist size in that shot? You have a very straight frame as opposed to extreme V from back to waist. I would like to see side shots with some triceps poses.

Yeah achilles nice solid frame. Good proportions. What is your waist size in that shot? You have a very straight frame as opposed to extreme V from back to waist. I would like to see side shots with some triceps poses.
I actually have a smaller waist well small to me lol its 29 3/8", walking around I don't look real wide but I have a lat picture from last week the guy that took it messed up but I'll post it. I suck at taking pictures and no one really gets how I want them to take it so it sucks lol.

c69635b2e3a0f82d09ea59096a42fd7e.jpg

Still got a lot of growing to do but all y'all posting figured I would as well. I'll be starting a bulk cycle with a log soon if everything works out, hope it turns out good and I catch up to you monsters!

Thick af. Your build gives off the "look" that you can move some serious weight around.