Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

The ol lady talked me into getting my goatee pierced , that shit hurt .
Still recovering ...
I was gunna say, i didnt know you had your lebrea pierced? Ive got mine done as well. Along with two eyebrow rings, two in eache ear, tongue, an septum is done. My ol lady looks like a fuckin pin cushion. She has around 26 piercings including her nips an clit. Mmm lol

I was gunna say, i didnt know you had your lebrea pierced? Ive got mine done as well. Along with two eyebrow rings, two in eache ear, tongue, an septum is done. My ol lady looks like a fuckin pin cushion. She has around 26 piercings including her nips an clit. Mmm lol

Ive seen your ol lady . We've ALL seen your ol lady Skull . Looks like the lil hippy goth chicks that run around here , half tatts , have piercings . No your lady looks fine and you got your hands full brother ...;)

Sounds like i married her sister!

Ive seen your ol lady . We've ALL seen your ol lady Skull . Looks like the lil hippy goth chicks that run around here , half tatts , have piercings . No your lady looks fine and you got your hands full brother ...;)
Between her an my kids, their is never a dull moment or a mess that doesn't need cleaned up an a ass that doesnt need wiped lmfao

That is just another fine example why your my brotha from anotha lol. Their some damn firecrackers i tell ya. Come fully equipped with a short fuse an all haha.

Piercings are all cute until the guy your jawin with rips one of yours out. That's the first thing I'd go for if i wanted to inflict damage

The wild ones are the best , especially after they've been tamed . Mine was wild at one time , and she just grew out of it , especially after the kid came . Calmed right down and stopped bar-hopping with the gals . She loves the wife life .

She still has about 15 piercings...we both got all our tatts removed yrs ago for various reasons , but Id look better/bigger with tatts ...

Piercings are all cute until the guy your jawin with rips one of yours out. That's the first thing I'd go for if i wanted to inflict damage
Ya an it doesnt take much force at all to get them to rip out either. It would be one hell of a bloody mess lol. Ouch, thanks truck. Now im hurting just thinking about it lol.

The wild ones are the best , especially after they've been tamed . Mine was wild at one time , and she just grew out of it , especially after the kid came . Calmed right down and stopped bar-hopping with the gals . She loves the wife life .

She still has about 15 piercings...we both got all our tatts removed yrs ago for various reasons , but Id look better/bigger with tatts ...
How was removal?

Me an my girl call getting tatted our therapy session lol. Yep were freaks haha. She actually has the saying "freak bitch" tatted across her toes lmfao while smh. Whatever

Forget the fights. All 3 of my kids when they ware babies tried pulling out one of my many piercings. OGH you look good. Keep up the good work

You couldnt rip out my 2 lil diamonds . They are tiny (and slick) and I dont plan on putting a ring up front . The piercing dude said if I dont like it just let it heal over . I like it though . I went from looking 45 to looking 35 , lol .....kinda

You couldnt rip out my 2 lil diamonds . They are tiny (and slick) and I dont plan on putting a ring up front . The piercing dude said if I dont like it just let it heal over . I like it though . I went from looking 45 to looking 35 , lol .....kinda
I think it looks badass ogh. I pierced mine with a tack i took out of the wall years ago lol

Bunch of freaks up in here ehh?? Nah me to. I just scheduled me an appointment to start my arm sleeve. I'm only going 1/3 sleeve for now since I just started a new job. I've been wanting this tat for years. Finally gonna make it happen. :)

Getting a ring ripped out doesn't do much but infuriate. I had a septum ring ripped out and that just might have been the worst I ever brutalized someone. Maybe those skinny little ear spacer twins would fall down clutching their ear... pain enrages me. Infuriates me. It also makes everything after that hurt much less.